Reviews for How to say anything
not the only deleted account chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
I agree with you on some parts, like the fact that it was very wrong of them to cuss you out like that, but fictiopress is run by the same people at fanfiction so it would be pointless for them to allow fanfiction be on an original fiction site.
pseudonym-of-mine chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
while i enjoy your style of writing, this whole thing makes both you and mr. flames look immature.

nice try, though.
another random guy chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
so you just go on a 7 paragraph rant about Meesta flames and say that you're not angry with him? just come out and say you are. It's like with Bush. Can't he just come out and say that going to Iraq was for oil? We already know it was. it's an average essay, but you're not proving anything. This seems like it was posted only to attack Mr. flames. Most people, like me, have no idea what the hell you're talking about.
the subtle explosion chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
personally (and i really don't want to be involved in any flame war, here) I agree with you, raptor.

besides, that flames dude is kind of sexist. (been reading the previous things you both wrote)
MrFlames chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Hold on, let me just snapshot this:

"I’m sure you’ll be able to answer them [the questions] for me with the right answer, and not the wrong one."

Ah, good. So raptor believes right and wrong do exist. There's hope after all. Amen.
SilentBlueRose chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
I cannot believe you said 'me and him'. That is just terrible, especially for you, Mr. I'm a high and mighty college student. Please, study English instead of that other right and wrong crap you're studying.

You should read Nightmare Academy, by Frank Peretti. It's all about the 'no right and wrong' thing you are so into. I think you'd learn a lot.

Have a nice day.
Typewriter King chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Let this serve as a warning to everyone; this is what happens when a Nigerian emailer becomes a fanatic.

Ditto on Arn the Silent Scream, NT.
Formerly chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Flames actually wrote a nonhumorous essay in which he looked through the archives of your little battle against the oppressive conformism that leads people to protest against freedom.

Anyway, the least you could have done was actually think about what you're writing. You basically copied and pasted what you've been saying all along, even though Flames demonstrably proved you wrong.

So yeah, good call on writing a rebuttal without even reading what you're attempting to refute.
No Trust chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
God. You're like Arn the Silent Scream. I feel ashamed and dirty when I agree with your some of your conclusions, because they're always tied to other utterly retarded conclusions because your reasoning is so sloppy.
I love Casey very much chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
this is beaitiful Mr flame which I know who u are! U are Casey and ur boyfriend justin the pimp... so U think u assumed to make a dsicuess the right and wrong btw to this cuz i think he make u an line of surrender his own morality to face your right and never would be compare to his wrong. Oh jesus that is great.. U know me by the way I helped you and U know what I just give u a idea and suggest of the point cuz i grew up longer than JUSTIN's BRAIN! What a idiot u walk his mistaken give you every u proud that he never be complain or manner of mind that he would make u one of the boss and be lover with Justin!

so now I wrote every of what I really want to tell ya that I fuckin do love u and Justin doesnt cuz he doesnt exist in to your life what he give you a wrong path... but I enjoy this to read ur post on every of this creative but can it is bfair that I like to learn but I give u everythings what I gave and U didnt gave me so does that justin give u no cuz he give you one he can make u one of his whore attention!

I am pretty hurting so much so ur kind of curel has done to me for no reason so that meaning justin taught u as bad person that He make one of winner! so U credital this big mistaken even your annoying cuz u are now selfish and being so smarter.. so Ur nevertheless really smarter but share of the thoughtful every of the mistaken u never exist it! That is excatly where you forgotten abt urself!

Damn U Casey... just talk to me and I will help u that will give u big thoughtful cuz u never will find one more than justin's penis option NO that is cruel which he make u think he is the ONE WILL MAKE U SASITIFED .. So SILLIEST!

You make a big mistaken to be only one selfish that he give u proud that u are right so that make u valunable.. NAH NAH ur just loser cuz u lose every of the failure what u done lose parents and justin put u every of his lusted!

I am not I am the ONE OF THE TRUTH AND I WANT IS TO HELP U! cuz i fuckin love you jesus!