Reviews for The Cold Question
Summerdazed chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
it's almost of a...crystal-like quality, this piece. blood-red crystal.

SliversofSilverPain chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Wonderful. Beautiful imagery; love the 'reflecting the tears of angels'... sort of romantic. This is a lovely poem, and doesn't seem to be so much dark, as I said, but Romantic. Lovely
gitana chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
"I wonder if the stars are made of glass."

Officially one of my favorite lines ever-and not just fictionpress. Top three, definitely! The rest of your poem was just as delectable, but was definitely overshadowed by that stroke of brilliance. Bravo!

~The Girl in the Cafe
Anita Quintus chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Ive yet to come across a piece of your work that i havent liked. i love it all so much!
Liebchen Rose chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
I was wondering when you'd write again, love. A beautiful, yet somewhat sad piece. You never fail to inspire. I really love the last 2 lines. I can't wait till you write something again. I love your work. But you already knew that ;)

Much love,Hawke
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Wow Matt, that was amazing! I love the question you dealt with and the imagery was really well-developed. This is definitely one of my faves of yours. Excellent work! Glad to see you posting! :P
Deirdra Chaeli chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
We haven't heard from you in a while... but I have to say, this is beautiful. You ask all the right questions, with answers that don't really matter. I think my favorite lines have to be:

"The cold, lonely question mark of beingAsking you if you existAsking you to prove it"

There's so much meaning contained in that little segment- I love this. Beautiful and brilliant as always.

(Keep posting... we miss you!)