Reviews for The Cold Question
Summerdazed chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
it's almost of a...crystal-like quality, this piece. blood-red crystal.

summerdazed
SliversofSilverPain chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Wonderful. Beautiful imagery; love the 'reflecting the tears of angels'... sort of romantic. This is a lovely poem, and doesn't seem to be so much dark, as I said, but Romantic. Lovely
gitana chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
"I wonder if the stars are made of glass."

Officially one of my favorite lines ever-and not just fictionpress. Top three, definitely! The rest of your poem was just as delectable, but was definitely overshadowed by that stroke of brilliance. Bravo!

The Girl in the Cafe
Anita Quintus chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Ive yet to come across a piece of your work that i havent liked. i love it all so much!
Liebchen Rose chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
I was wondering when you'd write again, love. A beautiful, yet somewhat sad piece. You never fail to inspire. I really love the last 2 lines. I can't wait till you write something again. I love your work. But you already knew that ;)

Much love,Hawke
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Wow Matt, that was amazing! I love the question you dealt with and the imagery was really well-developed. This is definitely one of my faves of yours. Excellent work! Glad to see you posting! :P
Deirdra Chaeli chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
We haven't heard from you in a while... but I have to say, this is beautiful. You ask all the right questions, with answers that don't really matter. I think my favorite lines have to be:

"The cold, lonely question mark of beingAsking you if you existAsking you to prove it"

There's so much meaning contained in that little segment- I love this. Beautiful and brilliant as always.

(Keep posting... we miss you!)