Reviews for Edge of Nothingness
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
The delicateness of the abstactions you present are astounding. It is hard to grasp concepts in abstraction and have them come across as intended. There is a vacantness to this, a kind of speck in the void feeling, but it is a well planned kind of loneliness. Great work.
Dying Rose chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
BEAUTIFUL. Astounding. I feel priviledged that you took the time to review my work. This poem is exquisite. I love it. You're going on my fav authors and this is going on my fav stories list.
darkmistresslae chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
wow... i really like this. the short stanzas in between the long ones really added to the poem. and i can relate to this too well... nice job. me likes it.!
deletemyaccount2012 chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
sad, but beautifully written.
Kat-Renee Kittel chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
The forlorn wanderings made

Upon a road never trodden.

The path ahead seems to fade

Sad, but beautifully written.

I'm not much into the holidays, either.

Wing Chant chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
It sounds quite...empty...filling the reader with a giant hole of nothingness in the human heart. Like the voice of the poem expresses a sort of lonliness quite full of gripping emotion. Quite EMO! (eMO for emotional lol) haha.

loserz. ;)
Starlight Maiden chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Human loneliness...you've definitely captured this in your poem...I like 'wandering the edge of nothing', I've often had that feeling, but the good thing is that these things always pass.
classic violet chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Wow, it's really, really deep. Incredibley deep and amazinly wonderful. Awesome job!
Colonel Augen chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
*gasps* ever been in outter space? (not that I have..) but it seems it would feel like your poem makes me feel.. Floating, empty, a little upside-down, this sort of desperate calmness..
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
I like this poem a lot.. i think weve all felt that way at some point.. great job
Aruchu-chan chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
I really like this. The imagery clearly reflects the sad feelings. I've written something along the same topic for one of my stories. Keep writing. I hope things get better for you. _
T. Rowland chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
this poem is so ripe with emotion, beauty within sadness, simple langauge with a extraordinary powerful image. lovely.
Pink Sparrow chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Wow, I really love this. I love the way this is written. Especcially like the lines 'No hopes for the future, no heart for the past'. I love this poem! Thanx for the review.
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
This is so heartwrenchingly beautiful. I loved it and I can definetly relate. Excellent writing! QueenVixta
CarpeDiem28 chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Beautiful, yet sad poem. Your emptiness is portrayed pretty critically in your work, nonetheless, it is still excellent. Thanx for the reviews, i appreciate each and every one of them.

Keep up the great work. Hope to see more work soon.
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »