Reviews for Black Death Darts
Subbie chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Wow. Twisted, yet again. I feel sorry for the victims and Bradley is a complete pychopath. But really, really WELL WRITTEN-I know I would have a definitly had a problem with the imagery. But yeah. amd the part with his lover being the nurse-OMG. That's just freaky.

Lee
Absolut Hooliganism chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
You're the queen of macabre, aren't you? I mean that as a compliment. Damn, it's been a bit since I read stuff on this site.
Archipelago chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
You know I pointed out a bunch of grammar errors and then accidentally deleted them. So yeah. This was really sick. In a good way, of course. I can't say I like BD much, but it was so funny at some points. Kinda gross at the nailing part at the end though. Just when I thought Braced was your normal tameness I read this. I suppose I would have known if I read your earlier work which I might but not now because its late and I haven't started my homework. I know, lazy me.
Kyria Asimi chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Nail guns indeed. That was rather fun. I love Bradley...i really do. Dress up...haha.
multiples of six chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Oh, Bradley, Bradley, Bradley. I was wondering who the lover was. Although with each of your stories you remind me how utterly psycho you are, it is well-written. Nail guns. Jeez.