Reviews for Colors
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Very telling portrayal of prejudice in society. Makes the point well and goes beyond that to create a lovely feeling that knows no color.
NaiRomajin chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
At first, I thought you were going in the direction of Utada Hikaru's "Colors", but I see this has a completely different meaning. XD

I really like the concept and didn't just throw ethnicity in the reader's face. I also find it incredible people still die over stupid-stupid prejudice like that. It's 2005, for heaven's sake! X[
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
This seems like it should be written as more of a song than a poem, but, I really like the way you portray the emotions, though the repetition of "two" may be a little overwhelming. It's amazing how two people who love each other so much, could be away from each other just because of prejudice. Good job.

~~Trinity
Wishdreamer89 chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Bravo, really lovely. The emotion is well protrayed and sweet. And this poem is overall an enjoyable piece to read. Real nice, great. Hope to hear from ya,

~Wishdreamer89
Lipstick Stained Massacre chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
*applauds* This is very nice. Vaguely reminds me of Romeo and Juliet. Keep up the good work.