Reviews for Colors
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Very telling portrayal of prejudice in society. Makes the point well and goes beyond that to create a lovely feeling that knows no color.
NaiRomajin chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
At first, I thought you were going in the direction of Utada Hikaru's "Colors", but I see this has a completely different meaning. XD

I really like the concept and didn't just throw ethnicity in the reader's face. I also find it incredible people still die over stupid-stupid prejudice like that. It's 2005, for heaven's sake! X[
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
This seems like it should be written as more of a song than a poem, but, I really like the way you portray the emotions, though the repetition of "two" may be a little overwhelming. It's amazing how two people who love each other so much, could be away from each other just because of prejudice. Good job.

Wishdreamer89 chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Bravo, really lovely. The emotion is well protrayed and sweet. And this poem is overall an enjoyable piece to read. Real nice, great. Hope to hear from ya,

Lipstick Stained Massacre chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
*applauds* This is very nice. Vaguely reminds me of Romeo and Juliet. Keep up the good work.