Reviews for ♥ Think Twice When In Love ♥
Tom Lourne chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Hey, this is a really good story so far... i like it. I'm totally and absolutely in love with my cousin, but like it says in your story, there's no way it could work out. So i can relate.
Empty Darkness chapter 13 . 8/21/2006
Well, you know I've been away for a long time girl (from this site anyways) and it looks like I missed a hell lot of stuff! This story - it's amazing! And this chapter is superb! I can't believe Laura would do a think like that! I...well, I'm just glad John and Isabella are together...for now. And Joey seemed all nice and everything until you made him totally conceited! And we need to find out more about Belle's dad! Oh, so many things going on - I can't wait for the chapter on Gina's party! Ooh this is so exciting! Trust me, I promise if you update I will review forever and never leave in such a long absence again! _ LOL

- Empty Darkness
Mrdarcylover chapter 13 . 8/12/2006
I really like this, I hope you update soon!
Agent Raindrop chapter 13 . 4/1/2006
oh WOW. This story is really good. I can't wait for an update! Hurry!
I DON'T KNOW chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
You're obsessed with hearts, I hope you know. Nice story, though!
Midnight Dreary chapter 13 . 3/29/2006
omg i want more!update soon!please. i love reading this story.
Tiff chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Woao, this story is good. Can't wait 4 it to finish.
mysterieslady chapter 13 . 3/5/2006
This was really good! I mean, I'm not too hot on the piercing tongue thing, but that's besides the point! I love this story! I really hope John, if he finds out about the kiss which I hope he does, takes it really well. Because I just want him to be with Isabella forever! (Wow...I sound gay, but I really want that to happen) Yeah, I just...wow...I just really want to know what is going on with her dad and everything and yeah. GOOD JOB!
mysterieslady chapter 12 . 3/5/2006
Oh, it's so lovely! I love it! (Wait...) Anyhow, yes, it's fabulous! The whole Joey/dad thing is very mysterious...and suspcious...hmm-I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS! I love the little kid...he sounds so cute! I just want to squeeze him...lol. (Wait...people'll probably read this,huh? lol.) Anyhow, I hope she always stays with John. He's so sweet and he really loves her...and I hope she always loves him and not Joey. Nothing against him, but I just love John. Hehe. Well...fabulous job! Please continue!
Drops of Jewpiter chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
great story- kinda reminds me of the brother love story, but not as taboo. great writing.~dropsofjewpiter~
anonymous chapter 3 . 3/4/2006
i love the sugababes song lyrics. All I can say: BEAUTIFUL STORY! The way you described Isabella, you made her sound so beautiful, and she's got such a beautiful personality. Everything to this story, is fucking beautiful.
Bonny chapter 9 . 3/4/2006
Oh fantabulous! This took me a whole night's worth to read, and the thing is, I still haven't finished reading until where you last updated! I have a developed a great sense of fond for Joey, even if he's entirely self-centered, but hey, he's majorly hot with blonde-reddish hair, and he seems like the kinda guy who'll never give up into getting the thing he wants most, or the girl!
Whispering.Lies chapter 13 . 3/4/2006
wow. im seriously speechlessupdate soon!lol, i luv john, hes so sweet!
Kaede Kitsurani chapter 13 . 3/4/2006
O! Update, pelase? You're author's note seems good!
lovely-lips chapter 13 . 3/4/2006