Reviews for The Bipolar Blues
The Cowardly Lion chapter 10 . 1/23/2008
I am not sure if you meant this but all I could picture in my head while reading this was somebody looking in a mirror...
The Cowardly Lion chapter 8 . 1/23/2008
Okay I didn't find this one funny. Damnit you ruined my mood. But why am I still smiling? don't mind me. I tend to ramble.

Anyways, I liked it. I liked what I think was the "message" in it.

Bee.
The Cowardly Lion chapter 7 . 1/23/2008
I like the last line best.

I don't know why but I find everything hilarious today so...I dunno, i found it funny.

And if it's you who can't sleep at night, I pity you. Atm, sleep is my one pure escape from the world.
The Cowardly Lion chapter 6 . 1/23/2008
Do you mind all the reviews? No. Good.

I love your poems. seriously.
The Cowardly Lion chapter 5 . 1/23/2008
mixed emotions to the point of an undecipherable mess. Or absense of emotion, dead to the world. Nice choices there are.
The Cowardly Lion chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
You are an amazing writer. No joke.
The Cowardly Lion chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
LOVE IT.

NO, correction, I'm IN Love with it.

Will it marry me?

lmfao.

Kate
The Cowardly Lion chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Amazing.

I liked the rhyming.

And the...point of it? I dunno.

I haven't been officially diagnosed with bipolar disorder (which is what your poem spells) but I've definately had the symptoms of it for like as long as I can remember...wonder why I haven't gotten that checked out...

wow. rambling much?

It was good. :D
Casey Drake chapter 31 . 11/6/2006
I know that feeling all too well. I never hit the hosital, but... it was unpleasant. In my own way.

I know your pain; though mine was, perhaps, smaller, I know it.

:) CD
Casey Drake chapter 17 . 11/6/2006
It is annoying. All the labels we get. heh. lost a friend after I told her exactly what the pills were for.

Though you have it far worse than i, from what I see.

:) CD
pengyou-ish chapter 22 . 8/9/2006
Hah. my favourite english teacher ever signed my yearbook with a Whitman quote.

till the gossamer thread you fling..sorry, just thought it was a funky coincidence.

-ISBer again
pengyou-ish chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
Hi Faye. I don't know if you use this fictionpress thing a lot, but I stumbled upon it.. Funny story, actually, I was on your xanga blog and I saw your "Sign away your sanity" poem and loved it, and googled it thinking it was song lyrics or another poem.. not that I doubt your talent, I remember you as being such a writer.. but it brought me to this. All your works are incredible, I wish I could write as much and as well as you do - although, it seems that there's a price for that. My personal favourites are sign away, walt whitman, confessions, and happy birthday so far.. and those are the only ones I've read. You've got me hooked. Don't worry, this isn't meant to be creepy, and I really hope I'm not just doing this out of sympathy because I spent what, 2 years in the same school as you, never showed any care until now when I found out you're sharing space with injections and addicts and therapy? But with all the sincerity I can muster, your writing makes me oh so jealous ;) I hope you get better, and keep submitting your writing to places - I suppose it must be very therapeutic. I'm never brave enough to show anyone, not that I ever write nearly half as much as you do anyway. I hope you get happier soon, and I hope this isn't a charity attempt on my part to make myself feel like a do-gooder, or because some distant God is calling my guilt - I don't think it is. I'm keeping this anonymous for now, but feel free to write back.

Ta, an ISB Class of '08 Acquaintence
shukuchi chapter 22 . 5/3/2006
So many of the individual lines of this poem cried out to me that I can't help but feel impressed. From the beginning, when you called it cowardly to cut with a knife, the lines fit perfectly and mournfully together. Your skill with words is only improving.
shukuchi chapter 21 . 5/3/2006
Another beautiful poem, capturing sadness so aptly. Wonderful work.
shukuchi chapter 20 . 5/3/2006
Haha... The last line somewhat amused me, just because it seemed to come out of nowhere yet was still so true... The lines "I wished for others up here, and I know they came/ It's just hard to see them through the mists of my pain/ We're each in our own trials," also seemed very true to me, because when you're in pain, it really is difficult to see the others around you.
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »