Reviews for I'm so Sick
HeavenShallBurn chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Oh, beautiful. Just beautiful.
ChildofRevelation chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Brilliant. I'm saying that and i was glad Bush was elected( not so much now). So true too. Amazing.
Ryenon chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Shame on Bush for Killing mothers.
t3h Butterzfly of Nothing chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Didn't get it. Thought I had with the first couple of lines, but then you got into the subject about 'mother', and I got lost. But the p.o.v. that I do see (and I'm pretty sure there's more that I'm not seeing) is pretty kick-butt, so good job.
HiryuuGekijou chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
*gasp!* Oh man! This poem is so freaking awesome! Especially since for the last three months I've been writing essay after essay about the ANWR debate. And I totally agree with you and your stance in this poem. Another A class poem. *nodnod*
Lowell Boston chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
I like the cut and thrust of this poem - you had me at the anti-Bush sentiment. I'd encourage you to just tighten up the format - no spaces between lines, organize your thoughts into stanzas, and to interject more visuals to compliment the off the cuff conversational quality, which is you voice and spine of this piece. Other than that - awesome!
Zygnus Windell chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
So totally true. These corporations need to stop worrying about lining their own pockets and start thinking about the future of 'mom'.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
about nature? not sure good work though

keep writing!
catseyeview chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
loved the cutting edge to this...I'm getting chills just thinking about this one. To start with "wow" - great umbrella, Mother Earth as all our mother's common and not so common - wonderful - my hat off to you!
xoxoMizzatxoxo chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Pretty oubivious about what this is about. Awesome poem though. I loved it. Please read and review.
Lady Wolf Paw chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
so political. I really like it. Its about what I'm doing for my JSA Meet. It is so wonderful the wording you used. Wolf Paw
Elizabeth Bilberry chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
The language you used, and the emotions protrayed in this are amazing and touching. It gets a person thinking outside the box.

EB
CyanideKiss chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Destroying the homeland for all to human causes.
UnfortunateSoul chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Phst. I have Bush. Very good poem about our dear Mother Nature. *claps* Makes you actually think.

-Sky