Reviews for Hide and Seek and Glass
tearitrightup chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
why did she go hiding in the shed if she knew that he would go there to find her? "after all, this is a shed."

is there a hidden meaning or something? maybe she's psycho too. i mean, she's playing hide and seek with a psycho for god's sake.

i think i'm thinking too hard into this. I LOVE YOUR POEMS!
Realistic Dreams chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Whoa psycho. The guy's crazy. You're crazy. But you make me laugh. Hahaha. See? I love how you always find a way to twist ordinary things and make a somewhat morbid scene out of it.
zakei chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
lol! xD thats so funny. and today im lazy enough to wash my shoes the the washing machiene. but the machiene will spoil. but i cant really be bothered. actually i am. otherwise i wont rant to you about shoes and spoilt machienes. thats because the machiene was kinda expensive. oh no. i want to bake brownies. thats random. *hands you a chunk of brownie and a glass of milk* cya. i like psycho stuff.
the Stranger in the moonlight chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Was this based on the movie Hide and Seek. This was well written and sad. I wonder who he is. I liked this it gave me the chiils. Thank you for reviewing my poem.

Sincerely,

the Stranger in the moonlight.
Rovandin chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Run, run, run, run
bloodybrokensoul chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
nice...i like it...of course i also like psycho's...i probablly am one...lol...keep writting...u do a good job at it...Love, Spanky...R&R me pleaz...thnx
xTereanx chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Thanks for the review! _. I think that playing hide and seek with a psycho might be fun!.
monsters dot inc chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
...

Am I sick if I find this a little amusing? Or weird that she'd scream at the psycho for help.
Pluck Those Wings chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Seriously, wow. It was amazing, wow.
Blue Devil012 chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Wow, I liked it. It was really morbid how you said the boy that was chasing the girl wanted to catch her a little dead. In those simple words I could imagine what was happening. I can't wait to read more of your poetries.
twistedFAerieTALes chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
luv all your writing-tho youve probably heard this from me like all the time. but really, youre inspirational. I love the images that you create w/words. never stop
la-mocha chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Oh wow, that was twisted.
PearlinTheMist chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
wow, that's all I've got to say it wow
Beauty and Bleeding chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Oh. I love the poem 3. It's awesome.

Write more poems, okay?
Cooties chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
That's really cool! Very dark, but very good.