Reviews for If only
Shades Of Autumn chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Hm. Interesting, good beginning. Nice description. Oh and the 'Dustbin kid' is actually 'the suitcase kid' :D just so you know.
Duck8 chapter 4 . 2/22/2006
OMG so cool i love vampire stories and this is definately one that's got me seemed to just drink in those chapters plz post the next ones soon Go u :)
Tecna chapter 4 . 2/13/2006
I LOVE this ficlet, it's just so brilliant and I'm speechless, update asap, I've been waiting for you to update since like forever! Update asap!
Aquafied chapter 4 . 2/12/2006
wait...she got hit by a car to this?i am so lost.
Wing Chant chapter 4 . 2/12/2006
I'm guessing she's in the hospital while she's having Slimon feel her up. O_O Creepy, creepy vampire...he scares me...

PS/ update more faster!
Wing Chant chapter 3 . 2/12/2006
Wow, a random car hit Anya? I wonder if it was a planned hit and run...probably was. Hehe. Well, I suppose I'll just have to find out like a good little reader.

ShadesofBlue69 chapter 3 . 2/1/2006
o! whats going to happen next?i can't say that this is the best, your writting sounds begginer-ish, but thats ok, this is definatly a start and it has me interested! Write more!
Arichos chapter 3 . 1/29/2006
okay...um, a little jumpy. YOu need to mention its the morning. But, good.
Tecna chapter 3 . 1/29/2006
-glares- Like what the hell are you two thinking? Leaving us in a horrible cliff-hanger! Omg! I'm terribly ill and you are making it worse! How mean! But cool chapter, really enjoyed it! Update soon!
Aquafied chapter 3 . 1/28/2006
nice, very interesting and at schools, no one gets beaten up. it is sadly just a cliche.
Arichos chapter 2 . 1/27/2006
WOAH! Romance stuck into this...damn, girl you've gotten creative with this one...lets see if you finish it. anyway, really good, sort of creepy with the 'prophecy theme' and good feeling, description. Love it, update soon, or i'll come in the night...
Wing Chant chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
Ah...the plot thickens. Simon should have a name change and be called "Slimon" because of his creepiness. He really is a creeper! o_o Update soon, or I'll poke you with a spork

Sincerley,

Kayla the non-psychotic one. D
Wing Chant chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
For a first attempt, it's alright. Not "Stephan King" quality, but good nevertheless. I felt that there was enough of everything to make a horror story. It's definitely interesting...

ShadesofBlue69 chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
nice, the tyipical vampire story, but thas why we like it. could do with a little more sifistication, more details, more background info, more subtance to it, but it good for a start. write more plaes, i'm lokking forward to how this will turn , and i think it's really cool that two of you are writing this togehter!
Aquafied chapter 2 . 1/19/2006
o, i remember reading this ever so long ago.i loved the mystery of it.

wonderfully interesting.