Reviews for Slanted Rain
Zodiacreborn chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Beuatiful. I can think of nothing else to say simply beautiful.
Teao Girl chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
I like the idea of being together in talking, but apart in distance.
hoowdoideletethisaccount chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
I love these short poems you've been doing. They're SO concise and unwasteful, each word exactly as it should be. You're a smart girl, and an insightful one, that's very evident.
Sagaciouspnay chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Ah very intersting. I like the rhythm of this. Good job!

oh and thanks for the kind remark. Very appreciated hun.-SagaciousPnay
Damaged chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Eh...it's an interesting poem, but the English mistakes really take away from it...not to mention the continual rhyming of "rock" gets too repetitive...
FlameintheFlood chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
i really liked dit. the flow was great and simple. i couldnt really tell what it was about but that just made me want to think about it longer. great job.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
I love it.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
beautiful poem
boundtobreak chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Very creative...keep it up!
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
your poetry is always so creative! love it. -kwazykandypie AKA Kelly Ann-
catseyeview chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
I love the intensity you created here with such little words - you are a crafted poet my friend!
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
the rhyme of the poem and the flow just creates this gorgeous picture in the mind, like two totally oposing people who find an honest connection (tha is .strong.&. ) that constantly connects them though could easily tear it apart. what else can I say without fainting?

* noelle
Ashes.to.Acid chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Thank you for your review on "Your Heart Still Beats"! I appreciate it very much so I'm returning the favor. I consider this poem to be very unique. It's short, simple, to-the-point, but at the same time very powerful. Great job and keep writing!
Chandra-Moon chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
You've been doing a lot more rhyming lately-and too wonderful effect. This was short and sweet and clear-I liked the word humble in the second to last line, I think it really made a difference in the overall meaning of the poem. Although I'm sure my interpretation is not what your intention was.
in theory chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
"fingers as tight as locks;" this is poetry in itself, and it fits smoothly. This feels a tiny bit short, it kinda left me feeling unsatisfied. I can complete it in my mind though. As usual, complex and multilayered, nice work. Shalom.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »