Reviews for Through Kaleidoscopes
spookyschizo chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. I love your writing. You're amazing.
Stormie Greye chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
This was rather sad, but it was phenomenal. You have amazing talent as a writer, from descriptions down to this intellectual feel I get when I read your style of writing.

"Elysian had never seen him without a cigar. Even when Mr. J was in the toilet or when he was showering; hell, even when he was fucking, he smoked cigars." I found that absolutely hilarious. :)

Bravo _
BlueWolfGirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
I thought it was pretty sad, but it was good! I liked it.
drippingdreams chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Little crit: "Parting his red-glossed lips slightly and putting on a passionately sad expression worked on Bette, who had a weak stomach when it came to Elysian." Weak stomach should be something like "weak resolve." A weak stomach implies that Elysian makes her sick to her stomach - I don't think that's what you were going for. :) I liked the glitter.
Esquirella chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
This was a really cool piece with a lot of emotions swirling around in it. Great job!
Edwit chapter 2 . 11/27/2005
Wow! I didn't know it was the cirkus... I should've guessed... Damn. But that was cool. I liked how he strangled him... It was so sexy. Little hands...? How old is this kid? Anywhere between eight and sixteen, and I'm good. No, just kidding. That sounded so perverted... Heheh. I like this writing! It's so coolio!

-Robin
Edwit chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
When I read the very first sentence I was like "Whoa!" You know, the whole "...put his hands between his legs and leaned forward..." Heheh... Call me preverted, but that caught my attention immediately. It was a slight disappointment when it wasn't sex, but it was still awesome. I mean, you're writing is really fluent, and all the words flow together to create a river - the story. It was super cool, and I like that you made them thespians. On with the reading!

-Robin

P.S.- Thank you for the review! If you liked that, you might like anything else I've written. I never disappoint in the gay department. (Love it too much.) I'm whoring myself! On no! Heheh...