Reviews for Valkyrie
Guest chapter 88 . 7/11/2019
RIP
nemoskull chapter 88 . 12/2/2017
ah! the end! i have reached the end! in one sitting on less!
nemoskull chapter 52 . 12/2/2017
now its getting good!
nemoskull chapter 14 . 12/2/2017
this is really slow. im still waiting for the 1066 i was promsied. not what came before. cant stand a writer who spends 300k setting up the story i was sold on.
pluffy chapter 1 . 5/26/2017
Hey-I enjoy the story, really I do but I need to say something.

It just seems like the only Catholics that are devout all ended up prejudiced towards Pagans? Like the ones that won't didn't seem that devout.
written chapter 88 . 12/7/2012
hey :) just wondering how you are. wondering if you'll update, that kind of thing. was fondly reminiscing over this story the other day. hope you're doing well.
Maia England chapter 88 . 3/29/2012
Hi, I reviewed this story a while ago, but I just want to review again and beg - and I do mean beg! - you to update it. There can't be that many chapters left! I love this story and I really want to finish it to the end. Ragnhildr is one of my favourite characters and I want to know the end of her story. Please do update it, lots of chocolate will be coming your way if you do :)

Maia

- P.S. - I am not happy that you killed Wihtgar, I cried a little!
R.C. Wulfe chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
Good Lord, you are amazing. Your writing is amazing. Your characters are, yes, I know, I said this before, but its bears repeating - amazing.
lijuan chapter 1 . 6/3/2010

welcome to our website is :
Maia England chapter 40 . 5/27/2010
Hey,

I love this story. It's amazing, and you have definitely captured the essense of Anglo-Saxon Britain. Ragnhildr has got to be one of the best main characters I've 'met'. Your writing style and the story in general are incredible! Keep it up. And, though this may be premature considering I'm only on the 40th chapter, please update soon!

I'm also writing this to inform you that your story has been included on the newly formed STORIESOFOLD, the website dedicated to historical fiction, so be proud again haha. It's on the 'Middle Ages' page, and the website is hosted at 'webs'.

Maia England
Airror chapter 79 . 5/6/2010
"Morcar took a long look at Edwin. Then he punched him hard in the face."

So much win.

I have been enjoying your story for the past week, thank you.
Written chapter 88 . 1/25/2010
this chapter was kind of adorable. i like marion! and the end was especially neat. great writing, of course :)

can't wait till you finish this story. i'm so excited. please do update soon?
Anonymous chapter 88 . 12/27/2009
What took so long? And what's Ragnhildr going to do next?
Written chapter 87 . 10/24/2009
okay... I've been waiting a long time to do this.

CYNERIC.

you know I've been waiting for him to show up, right?

that being said, I thought their interactions in this chapter were great.
Written chapter 86 . 10/24/2009
oh wow.. i can hardly breathe. this chapter was amazing.
219 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »