Reviews for It Can't Be
Kimmie chapter 7 . 4/16/2006
Eh, sorry but I agree with the few readers here who noticed this was a cop out ending. I think the story would have had more integrity if you tackled it again from the beginning than to take the easy way out.
Kimmie chapter 2 . 4/16/2006
You might consider revising some of your chapters.

Chapter 1 - at the end, "with no look"...no look? Or did you mean he ONE look, he walked away...?

Chapter 2 - Screaming? Screaming to me entails banshee screaming. I can't picture her doing that over one notebook. Shouting, yelling, cursing, maybe, but screaming is bit to the extreme. You might consider a less extreme word.

Another thing - if he was truly a childhood friend, how could he have taken advantage of her like that? The idea might have intriqued him because of what he found out, but whatever happened to confrontation first, then potential relationship, and then sex? Sex is a bit too fast.

Anyway, these are just my constructive criticisms. If you want to be a great writer, that's what we're here for. Some people can't take it, which don't make sense to me because why the hell are they writers anyway if you can't get opinions from your readers? So yeah - good luck on finishing the rest of the story.
pianogal chapter 7 . 2/17/2006
wow! that was a different ending to say the least...that i never saw coming. But, in the end i really liked it. It did put a different spin on the story. great job!

Kim
Unclaimed chapter 7 . 2/14/2006
Wow! Wasn't expecting that. Don't take this the wrong way, but it almost feels like your doing it to end the story and find a quick way out. I know you cant expect that kinda thing not to be sudden but it feels like you've ended it too quickly. Apart from that I liked this chapter with the dialogue and I liked the fact Philip returned the book soon, I think that fits his personality more.

Anyways keep writing

*Unclaimed*
theeighthhouse chapter 7 . 2/14/2006
how about the option of drowning in misery? xP
x.your.brand.new.mistake.x chapter 7 . 2/13/2006
o, interesting concept. A story within one, never read a story like that. Good luck God Bless!
addicted2storiz chapter 7 . 2/13/2006
That was totally awesome. Very unique. Great job!
Ml4eva2009 chapter 7 . 2/13/2006
i like how the progress of this story is going. i cant wait to read more so you better update.
Rachel L chapter 7 . 2/13/2006
I loved this ending! I wasn't expecting it at all! That's so cool how the whole thing was imagined...it really caught me off guard. Great story.
pianogal chapter 6 . 1/26/2006
well, at least the truth is out...the truth about both the notebook and the relationship. i really have no idea how you should end this story...but i am looking forward to seeing how you decide to do so. great chapter!

Kim
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 6 . 1/25/2006
omg that is so freaking sad...man phillip really hurt her feeling...well keep updating girl...so loving it...are you kidding me?..that the story is coming to the end...just hope that you will make a good ending...cause i don't any good...well gotta head out then...peace out then...
Rachel L chapter 6 . 1/25/2006
It was good. The only criticism I have is that Abby seemed to get angry a little too fast. I'm afraid I can't be much help with the ending, because I like happy endings and if I was writing it they would end up together somehow. Sorry I can't be of more help.
Rachel L chapter 5 . 1/11/2006
Oh no...update soon!
Rachel L chapter 4 . 1/11/2006
I wonder how Abby would react when she found out...good chapter.
Rachel L chapter 3 . 1/11/2006
Aww..that was really cute.
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »