Reviews for You love beating around the bush way too much
Sally-andersonn chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Touchy. This should have been in a personal email. Ohwell, I agree with the first few paragraphs. It was fairly interesting.
Spawn2099 chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Your still posting bullshit Raptor? Geez kid, your spamming up the essay board, when are you gonna let this whole thing go?

I mean, you could be using all this energy to be writing something meaningful, like another story but instead your just beating a dead horse. Take a chill pill instead of getting pissed at someone over the internet.
Anya Tempest chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Oh, for goodness sake.

Just stop posting all these essays that keep on saying the same thing already.

We get it. You don't think there's any right or wrong. Whoop dee doo.

Now why don't you just drop this whole thing already and find something else to write about?
SilentBlueRose chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Shut. The. Hell. Up. Already.

Have a nice day.
iknowthethirdthingaboutpoetry chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Good God. Can't we, like, ask fictionpress to open a new section exclusive for arguments/rants/bullcrappy thingies to/about flamers that only certain people really care about?
Gagging Angel chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Damnit. Will you people please start putting it in the summary when your essays are just responses to other writers? I thought that I would be reading an actual essay.
A Very Disappointed Author chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Oh yes, Typewriter King, and your piece all about your blog site and your "eulogy" to AVDA 2.0 qualfiy as sharing and dissecting opposing views of the world. Sounds more like a blog, a journal, or a very unnecessary unloaded rant to me.
MrFlames chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Bravo. I must commend you for clarifying your previous arguments so that you are now slightly less nonsensical than you were before. Your arguments lately have not been as clearly idiotic as your previous ones, now they tend to just be pointless. Still, that's a step up.

I didn't respond to your other comments because they weren't worth responding to. Get some content, and I'll respond to it. Stop asking me to respond to pointless questions and make an argument of your own. Read the TOS - Don't post things that are only designed to use the essay section as a forum.

Remember, I said "The End". I will probably delete the essays I have up regarding you two sometime in the next few weeks since you've both clearly missed the point, but I'll wait a bit in case you feel the spontaneous urge to reread them.

I am tempted to point out the logical problems in the quote you list, but I would rather you figure out what's wrong with that statement on your own.
Formerly chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
You know, the "right and wrong" bullshit is hackneyed, unoriginal, and cliché. And yes, those were intentionally near-synonyms, because I wanted to make it clear. I went through an "OMG MORAL RELATIVISM" phase when I was about fifteen, but thankfully I grew out of it. Try to be a little more intelligent here.
Sarasa chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
We all know that the answer sheet can't ever be wrong.
Typewriter King chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
It’s none of those, BlackDreamLily. This is what the admins were referring to when they wrote:

“November 19th, 2004 - Please note the Essay section is meant to be a place to share and dissect opposing views of the world. However, the Essay category is not a blog, a journal, or a place to unload rants. There is a distinct difference between a personal blob (sic) and an essay.”

Of course, this guy doesn’t respect the property of others, so he’s ignored it, and continues to post this drivel here.
BlackDreamLily chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Hmm... I'm sorry, but I found this moderately confusing. What is this snip about? Is it an essay? A short story? A thesis? Prose? The reader is at loss! Here and there, I found some clever bits of Dickenzian-style humor, proving what a talented writer you truly are, but by the time the reader stumbles upon them, he/she is too far gone in the somewhat rambling ways of the paper's plot. Good practice piece, though- I openly await your future works! _