Reviews for An Ode To A Broken Heart
Cj Joe chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
bro..its been awhile since i read your last poem. This one was done perfectly. its a real poem of a story untold. if i was shakespear.. you would certainly be one of the best poem writers ever.. keep it coming and soon your dreams will come true
Needa S chapter 4 . 2/13/2006
Great flow. Beautiful write.
Needa S chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
Awesome on both counts. (Pieces) Keep'em coming.
Needa S chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Very sad. Loved the ending. Great write.
FELICIA-SPENCER chapter 4 . 2/9/2006
Beautiful. Simply beautiful, and this brought tears to my eyes. One of my favorites by far.
FELICIA-SPENCER chapter 3 . 2/9/2006
Unreachable...that would be an awesome title for this poem. Which by the way is supperb. I liked the flow of this, and the way it was written. Sometimes things seems like it's hard to get, but we won't really be happy unless we try right? Even if it does seem pointless. You have to go for it dude. Loved the poem as always. Keep up the great work. Laters.
FELICIA-SPENCER chapter 2 . 2/9/2006
I like this one. Though it's kind of heartbreaking in a way. I found this to be really sad because you want to be with this person so bad, but there's no way because in your mind,and heart you feel that this person is unobtainable. Very deep, and I loved it. Keep up the awesome work. Laters
Tori Keedah chapter 3 . 1/4/2006
No no. CC is not needed. It's all perfect!

-oogles with awe-

I feel like this all the time. It's all beyond reach, so close yet so far... and I'm not making any sense. Wo.
364 unbirthdays chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Wow, this is amazing. It is so powerful. 'Now that I know, though life is full of sorrow, there's always be a better tomorrow.'- a beautiful way to end it. This is awesome, keep up the good work. *SudonaSunrise*
FELICIA-SPENCER chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
This is something that I really needed to hear right now. I've been in a pretty bad place myself, and this poem kind of lifted my spirits up. Ya know...it let me see the light on the other side of the tunnel. So I totally get this. This is amazing, and thanks for the great read. There will always be a better tomomorrow. I see that now. Thanks. Keep up the awesome work. Laters.
Tori Keedah chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
-Hug- I know the feeling well...being dumped by someone you truly cared for. It sucks, hardcore. But as you know, it gets better in time even if the memories of them will eventually drive you crazy.

Silly girl for dumping you- you seem like a nice guy.

Much love,Patricia.
SliversofSilverPain chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Constructive critism? No! this one don't needs it; it's ann interesting style and very cool. i like the use of rhyme. the concept is very sad, and it comes across nicely. I think you're modest: this is awesome!Ciao!
Leighton Scott chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Wonderfully written.

I know how you feel. Anything to make the pain go away, anything to put it in perspective, anything to give you the impression that things are under your control.

Well written, and plenty of flowing emotion, I enjoyed it.