Reviews for It Pains Me
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Oh glorious day! I should have come to this site sooner! You are going to be part of the Dhimmi News Service yet, infidel!

Don't worry about those nasty Christians in power! We'll take care of them for you! They'll either convert to Islam, become dhimmis and pay heavy taxes for the right to continue their ridiculous traditions, or be killed! But you, you've got potential! Hope you don't mind being considered one-half of a person unless you convert to Islam! Or never, EVER being able to criticise how we'll run things. Look on the bright side! No more Christians in power! Won't that be glorious! You'll have MUSLIMS instead!

Looking forward to making you part of our propagand-er, I mean, news services! But then, maybe you already are! Ha!

Allah Akbar!

Sincerely,

Muhammad Joe.
Elizabeth Gordon chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
This type of poem make me realise that even though a lot of people in this country are terrible, there are still some who can change things. Its people like you who have a chance of making this country into something good, what it once was, and it starts with saying the truth. Right on, this is a great piece of writing.

xx