Reviews for And They All Fall In
kekemapa chapter 5 . 5/11/2006
Dun dun dun dun.

I don't like Dany. She should jump ship. The whole love triangle love story is quite interesting. Post the next chapter. I know you have it. (_)

...I really don't know what to say. Haha.
Ck90 chapter 5 . 5/11/2006
Well, an update! Wow Dany is mean but I bet she Is Devonns sister because she looks like him, Dovonn must really like... i forgot her name... Cay...
ashlee chapter 4 . 5/9/2006
euphorictragedy chapter 5 . 5/9/2006
I like this story a lot. The plot is unique for the most part, which I happen to like very much. Please update soon!
forever with dusk chapter 5 . 5/9/2006
aw poor devonn! update soon! it was awesomeful. dany is just so evil. i love her already!
ashlee chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
wow! nicole...this is really really good...i have to go now...but ill be back to read the rest! good job! continue!
aurooba chapter 5 . 5/9/2006
nice *thoughtful* sudden. but nice. UPDATE!
Ck90 chapter 4 . 3/22/2006
Ah! They almost kissed! Peter must really like her right? I really like Runt he is a fun and interesting character.
forever wtih dusk chapter 4 . 3/18/2006
I seriously have no idea why I was wearing black stockings! D I think I had gone out and forgot to take them off or whatever!

Cool chapter. I lurrve the spy's name: Rayn ::sigh:: Cute name!

This chapter was good. Uh oh, something's going on between Devonn and Caylin...and Peter's jealous! I wanna meet Dany! She sounds cool in an evil way!
KristyASoroka chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
This story is awsome. Though i did see some spelling mistakes.
Queen Yseult chapter 3 . 1/29/2006
This is a neat story. I like the character descriptions and the conversation. Please update soon, I want to know what happens next.
Aurora Dusk chapter 3 . 1/16/2006
hey nikki! when did you update this? wow i feel stupid!

it's good. really good. though it's got a kind of Firebird feel to it (that was an awesome but i have a feeling that it's not going to take a turn quite like that. even if the whole Devonn being respected by Peter sounds familiar. Hm...are you going to describe them more? You know how big I am on character descriptions And did i mention how much i love her name?

Oh, and Caylin raises her eyebrow alot. But I guess when you've been kidnapped and aren't in the mood of talking with your captors you might be able to pass with doing so.

And pointers on making her smart. Are we going to see more of Nicholas?

I didn't think it was too short but yes - it is worth writing more!

Hey, I'm wearing black stockings! Why am I wearing black stocking? Gosh, I haven't talked to you in a long time! I have to call you or something! Maybe durning Regents week or something.

Take care nikki!

Oh and UPDATE SOON (i know you try)
CursedDestiny chapter 3 . 1/11/2006
This is pretty awesome
ChobiMM3 chapter 3 . 1/9/2006
Nikki, Niki, Nikki, you have by far outdone yourself. As I have said before I see great promise in this one; You're writing is exceptional and that'll all I have now for comments. {hah, I love the little jokes your throw in there too!}

Update soon.

PS Sorry for taking so long to review _ Darn my stupid computer...
trickstersqueen15 chapter 3 . 1/7/2006
yay neecoal! i can't believe u updated... actually i forgot all about this story but its really interesting. ) matzel tov.
36 | Page 1 .. Last Next »