Reviews for From Heart Bleeder to Body
funnymanhu chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
cool story
Edna-Mode413 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Read the whole thing. Intense.
tw chapter 45 . 5/19/2013
Why the fuck didn't you let her die in piece. She wasted semoth life. On another note, great story.
The Phoenix Girl chapter 45 . 11/20/2012
I LOVED it! Alex is such a special character and I grew very fond of her :)
Amazing story :)
FamishedNight chapter 45 . 11/2/2012
Awesome story!
jennyfury chapter 45 . 7/23/2012
This is my third time reading your story and I have to say that it's my most favorite story in all of ff and fp. I hope that someday, you'll come back and continue with this amazing series!
anon chapter 45 . 4/12/2012
I really like how you've integrated a few twists here and there, whilst building up the characters.

Something to look out for, if you ever do go back and edit it, is your incorrect use of "your" and spelling of "thru".
bluedragonnnn chapter 45 . 3/12/2012
Second time reading your story. Just wanted to say I really really love it. :)
crissy19 chapter 45 . 10/4/2011
really good story. im looking forward to reading part two ;]
JennYfurY chapter 45 . 9/3/2011
Love love love this story! This is definitely one of my top favorite stories of all of ff and fp. :)
Sharky237 chapter 44 . 12/5/2010
Wow, Jack has his limits. I thought it was sweet though that he called a truce. Now, for Alex's world to fall apart...

Sharky237 chapter 43 . 12/4/2010
Well...I am just going to skip to the next chapter.

Sharky237 chapter 42 . 12/4/2010
Character development anyone? Well, that is pretty much all you can say for this chapter. Amazing depth you have for Alex.

CHeers

Sharky237 chapter 41 . 12/4/2010
I don't blame Iz for falling in love with Alex. Alex is just too afraid of being with someone else that she smothered Iz. She just doesn't get it. I also seriously doubt that Alex will ever be able to kill Jack, and if she does it would only be by a miracle of God.

Sharky237 chapter 40 . 12/4/2010
Oh gosh, I absolutely love this story! You create such awesome characters and such an awesome story! I sometimes have a hard time picturing Charles as evil. He just seems uptight, not damned to hell... I also love all of the lines where Alex says "I would rather (insert action here) to Satan than (something about Jack here)." What great foreshadowing... :D

268 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »