Reviews for With Paper Wings
TheNerdWriter chapter 9 . 1/17/2010
Update this story please. It won't be fair that such a great story should come to an end.
Shyla Rhae chapter 9 . 2/3/2009
This chapter was exciting adn interesting. I love Hugh, he is such an unexpected suprise character and I hope he remains a freind even in seret to Finn.

Thy mystery surrounding David, Marion and Agatha is getting more and more intriguing and I can't wait until we start geting some answers! Please upate soon...on this and also on Playing House! Thanks!
Shyla Rhae chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
Another good one!

But..of course i have to point out a few things I noticed. First of all sometimes his oor is locked and sometimes it is not..I thought he was able to have his door unlcoked since he was able to sneak into Miriams room that night but then tonight he had to just wait becasue it was locked "like always"?

And the diamond barrette? I do not rememeber ever hearing you describe Miriam as wearing diamond barrettes so why would Finn automatically assume it was her?
Shyla Rhae chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
Another good chapter, however you seem to be rushing the story line and jumping around a little.

Like Finn was outside talking to all the kids and then all of a sudden he was walking through the gardens by himself and Agatha was there. You never said if everyone left...if the party was over...or what.

Also I'm getting very confused. I do not remember Agatha ever confessing to running Miriam over so why does Finn keep thinking that she herself told him that..?

There needs to be a little more clarity with who said what and to whom...

Other than that the story line is very intriguing and I can't wait to find out all the secrets!
Shyla Rhae chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
A couple things...first of all I really like this story so far...it is very reminesint of a VC Andrews novel...especailly her earlier ones. I love the name Finn for the main character and also Miriam is a beuatiful name.

But I had a question. When Finn is looking at Miriams pictures it says the year is 1945? Is this based in 1945, becuase it seems more modern than that with how the characters think.
Lewyllie chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
Hey, I'm totally in love with this! Nice to find something good with more then just 300 words. I love fat books. You write very good, I feel the excitement to go on, and that's what iit's all about, right? So, good luck with other work!

Can't wait to read the rest of the story!
Liz chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I am absolutely loving this story. i cant wait to read more!
reader82 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Im so happy you updated, I liked it!
FallingVariety chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
I've been reading your story 'Playing House' from the beginning, I fell inlove with it. And when I noticed that you were writing a new story, this one, I immediatly fell in love with this one to. It's amazing! Keep it up, can't wait to read more.
merrymowmow chapter 7 . 10/12/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
Onia Black chapter 7 . 7/9/2007
this is really good!

i hope you update soon

i want all the pieces to fit together.
TaltushMeiMei chapter 7 . 7/9/2007
There's this problem I have with some stories. Also yours. It's that the plot is interesting, the writing is good, but there are just many grammar mistakes and silly errors that it gets distracting and annoying. For example, "deer" instead of "dear". Yes, these are hard mistakes to catch, but I think that you should also check for comma grammar mistakes as well, though I'll admit that this isn't actually as bad as I'm making it out to be. I'm kind of combining a bunch of reviews in one, so sorry...

Overall, though, cool chapter. Brings in a lot more mystery and intrigue. Let's see where it keeps going!
philipa1234 chapter 6 . 5/25/2007
great story read it all in one sitting!
merrymowmow chapter 5 . 1/31/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update.
whateva123 chapter 5 . 12/4/2006
this story is very exciting to chapter is update soon.