Reviews for In Love and War
Ederra chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I love it!

Ah, the harshness of being famous and rich. I love both of the characters (especially the bitchiness of Madison) :) I'm hooked and can't wait to read more.

-Innocence
Miss.Sleepy.Head chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
MORE MORE MORE !

this is awesome i cant wait for an update
PJC Macall chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Very interested! dont stop!
k-ky chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
can't wait for the next chapter!
xforeverzx chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Ok this is just too interesting too stop. Please update whenever you can because i know we all would love to continue and read this!
applenica chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
hello! please continue your story.

madison is complicated character. but i like it.

she's alone. she's hurt

and i hope preston could heal her.

please update soon.
nm1210 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
thats a good story..i want to read more..i love madison already..:P:P please update..
sparkles chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
awesome...can't wait for nex chap. i'm so excited. lol.
mw4h chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
oo this is awesome, i can't wait until that writer meets madison! ) update soon!
Katie Valentine chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
hahha. that sure was an interesting start. update soon? hehhs.
Merodi chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
What a great start!Really, fun, interesting idea...who doesn't like to read about rich, bitchy girls? I love Madison already. Can't wait for the next chapter! This is such a fantastic story
class.act chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
hey! this is a really great story! Very different...and I love both the lead characters: very realisticly portrayed. I noticed that you haven't updated in about 3 months! C'mon, don't abandon this...it's a wonderful story idea :) By the way, what does the title of the fic mean?
storm42 chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Good. I wouldn't mind reading more.
goldenphoenix83 chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
hey good beginning!Preston's boss was quite humorous in the scene when he got really mad. Right now, I understand Madison must act like a bitch (although I am hoping she changes a bit later).good story plot! please update as soon as you can! are u a junior now? i am and I know it's true that they say junior year is the toughest, most hw and college preparation etc.

but try your best lol and thanks!
Lyra Torg chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Totally awesome start. Already, it's quite interesting.
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »