Reviews for a few SMALL repairs
riotmaker chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
so gorgeous and painful. makes my heart ache. i love the middle of the first stanza. and the middle stanza too. and mostly all of it.

you write with amazing eloquence and beauty.

xoxo
A. J. Krautwurst chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
this makes me want to collaborate with another writer sometime, it's something i've never done. i can't say i'm a really big fan of playing with punctuation, and i personally found it a little distracting, but the images in this are perfectly ghoulish. a good poem to have written on halloween.
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
very vivid. love the title. thx for sharing.
Kavita Najim chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
frighteningly beautiful
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
you can't expect worthiness to follow those killer cataclysmically shockingly excellent first lines, but you manage. every word perfect.
lookingwest chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
a very awkward format, but i believe that you make it work...
fwaahh chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
your words are beautiful yet sting like a razor.
Rachel Peterson chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Reading this was like eating ice in the snow.

Amazing.
crazy dog events chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
I can dig. Loved the bit in the first stanza, '... tease of a swan'

On the whole, a nice piece.
citrus scented chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
wow this is such a wicked idea. really sinister idea, the dream...it almost creeps my out. just ownderful poem though
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Wow... so much there it's almost hard to take it all in. Beautiful job, both of you.
not sure yet chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
o, so prettyful, i absolutely adore the second part, adore it, and the ending was presented in such a way i found to be dragging, pulling at my stomach just enough to force me move closer to the screen but not to actually rip it out, nostalgic (sp?1) in a subdued sort of way, muchly love this, excellent job
Kusje chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
once again, this is truely great work.i like it because i can compare my problems job.
Chi Ame chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Interesting... I love your manipulation of type to stress certain points, it really adds to the poem. "my halloween-eyes girl bleeds a keliodoscope kamikaze from her tongue" was my favorite line. I've never heard anything like it.
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Wow, I've been dead for a while, ne? Ah well, beautiful poem(s) even if they are dark. Still, dark poetry can be oh-so-lovely...
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »