Reviews for Autistic, Asthmatic Bibliophile
Winterbelle chapter 7 . 8/30/2009
Aw. That woman sounds so nice.
Slightly Ajar chapter 11 . 12/30/2008
M... I like this. Your writing really is like telling a story... truly telling it, not just writing it down for people to read. It's different, but I like it. It's original as well, very realistic, but of course it would be since it's your actual story...

Anyway, keep it up!
Omok chapter 11 . 11/22/2008
Don't worry ma'am, You've got a new reader. XD I've done research on Autism before, for a project back in grade seven English, and was forced to TRY and read a few books on it. (failed.) though yeah. I...some how managed to get a little knowledge on it. Very limited. _

but wow. XD I don't know what to say; I know the feeling of 'i'm a lone in a crowd' but I can't really...imagine that. I've moved a few times in my life, and it was really difficult, I always hated it. Still do. At least now they know it's not ADHD _ and from the looks of things (the author's notes) everything seems to be going fine? ) anyways; point is;

I can't wait for your next update. XD I want to know, i want to seek, i want to well, try and feel what it's like to be in your shoe. O
UtterWeirdo chapter 10 . 11/19/2008
SunriseGoodbyes chapter 10 . 12/29/2006
Hi, I just finsihed reading all the chapters of your story, and I think it's really interesting. I hope you update soon.
merrymowmow chapter 10 . 12/9/2006
I was wondering when you're going to update.
merrymowmow chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
I was wondering when you're going to update ' Autistic, Asthmatic Bibliophile'
the reign chapter 8 . 3/28/2006
serve that lady right chapter 8 . 3/18/2006
I apologize for this review coming so late. Anyway, wonderful as always..I enjoyed the comical touch you added.

" I wonder if she had any clue that my mom’s ancestors used to paint themselves blue and go chop their enemies into tiny little pieces on things as insignificant as name calling. " -brilliant and light-hearted to some morbidly sarcastic degree. I laughed.
Vain Villain chapter 7 . 3/7/2006
This story is amazing. You are amazing. I will continue to read this for as long as you write it.
Mary Baker chapter 7 . 2/15/2006
You are a wonderful writer, Imbar. Let me begin by stating that I have much experience with autism myself. When I was ten years old, my family of seven had a family of seven we hung around because our parents were good church friends. The girl was at least six years older than me, but she was younger in many ways. She took all of her clothes off and threw them out of the bus window on my way to pre-school, and our male driver was quite 's actually been more than ten years since then, and i have yet another autistic friend. his name is Keylin Andrews Anderson, and he wrote a story on here called "They call me different". I help him to publish it on fictionpress whenever he's ready. I think he has another chapter, but I'll have to all know how hard school can be. You may be autistic, but every one of those children have some kind of issue, no matter who they are. They might have hearing problems, or they might have sight problems, and more of them than not have A.D.D., or A.D.H.D. Many more have asthma or eye conditions, so don't worry about yours so much. They speak from glass houses. chapter 7 . 2/11/2006
That must've been a sight for anyone who didn't know what was going on. At least you're alright though. _
phoenixpen92 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
I am touched by your story. I know many people with Asperger's, and they don't seem at all "impaired". I have Non Verbal Learning Disorder, a visual-spatial impairment, so I know how you feel, somewhat. Would you mind reviewing my autobiography?

You story was a real eye-opener for me about Asperger's and Autism chapter 6 . 1/5/2006
Indeed...he does sound like an unusual savior. To me, he sounds like the type to say or do things to kinda fit in, but at the same time he helped you was wrong for you to be tormented so much. chapter 5 . 12/22/2005
Your welcome! You know, I remember transferring schools and the principal had the opposite effect on me. Mine reminds me of a pedophile, not that he actually is one. He just has "the look" and it doesn't help that he has to pat every kid on the shoulder when they walk by.