Reviews for Flight
Siyaa chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
I can't believe you have so few reviews on this story! Great story with a beautiful message and beautiful descriptions. So wish I was old enough to do something like that, just get up and go. Anywho, wonderful story.
hey maria chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
I was reading over my review of 'Black Roses' and saw that I wrote "this poem was too bad." Whoops. I meant to say it wasn't too bad. Sorry.

Anyway. I liked this story; it was an interesting peek into someone's dreary life, and the little things that caused her to make such a spontaneous decision. My only criticism is that sometimes your descriptions are a little too wordy. For example, in "she stuffed her wallet, phone, keys and oyster card into her bag and picked up her coat," we don't really need to know exactly what she puts into her purse. Other than that, this was a great story. Nice job.
Pheobe Meryll chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Finally getting to read some of your one-shots!

"the library didn't use the Dewy Decimal system, instead it used some apparently random system that sonfounded her almost every time she went" - lol sounds like my library, although I believe they are trying to go by the dds. You need a semicolon there though, or something other than a comma.

"If she flew far enough North, the Northern Lights would colour the sky, pinks and greens moving in their ethereal dance above her." prettyful description.

Very nice read...and a good job of tracing a person's thoughts and actions. Though the end is a little escapist, I could definately empathize with it. Too bad we can't all be that daring. And although you made me feel her annoyance at Iain's being able to sleep through the alarm clock, I must say that I share that rare talant with him...XD go us.
Kaggr chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Interesting story, Jennie seems like she's in a very foul mood...xD I like it because it's just like...there. I can't seem to find any plot...is there one? o.O
SpawnMeister666 chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
I think we all know what it's like to wake up in a foul mood and feel like all you want to do is get away from everything that annoys you in life.

This is a great little piece detailing such a morning, and explaining why sometimes people do quite literally drop everything and walk out of their lives suddenly.

In fact, if I had any money in the bank I'd probably already be on the way to the airport myself now!

It sure beats working for a living!

Spawny
Arej chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Well now. I finally got 'round to reviewing this. Not bad, in fact, quite good...I enjoyed this. Well. Is it really that grey in England, lol?

BB- Arej
Arkash chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Review as I read.

"... and kicked the duvet off her in frustrated." Frustrated what?

"She had to day off lectures,.." today, or the day.

"For "the" some reason the track between Sloane..."

Strange how a little thing like an alarm clock could irritate us so awfully big. And the other little things.

Nice story - reflects life. *_*