Reviews for Oooh So Cool
Loved the 'fool!' :D
worstwriteronfic chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
haha this is awesome.
With Rhyme and Reason chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
I'm usually not a big fan of non-conformist rants. My best friend in high-school was the type of non-conformist who made a REALLY big deal out of being a non-conformist. That is, she would say, "No. I can't go to 'Lord of the Rings' with you because everyone's going to see it. I'm a non-conformist." So you might understand where I'm coming from.

I'm not the punk rock, yay for anarchy, cross-dressing, starving artist, coffee shop-haunting, GoodWill-wearing type of non-conformist. I put all of my energy and life into my studies and my writing. I'm a nerd, and I'm rather proud. I don't drink. I don't do drugs. I don't randomly have sex with anything that happens to have a penis or an on-switch. And this, I feel, makes me a non-conformist in my own way.

Very good poem. It made me think.

J
planet mars chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
you said no flames so... hahahahahahahaha

that's was gotta love a wee bit of sarcasm
cariluv chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Cool... I love it. Thanks.
wolvewere chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
I really like this poem

The ending was cute and conveniant because they all are fools.

Popularity on their basis doesn't last, but the one started with kindness and truth will always be with you.

I'm gonna favorite it
Hooray chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
I couldn't help it, but laugh while reading this poem! "... be really spendthrift..." I really love this poem.

I get irritated with people like this. It's not "oh so cool", but foolish, just like you described. Ah, the young generation of today (I myself am only a high school student and encounter many kids described therein).
multiples of six chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
LOL! I love the ending. That's awesome. I'm lucky in that there's not really any peer pressure with the people I hang out with - and not really any such thing as "cool" with us, either. But this was really good, well-written. Keep it up )