Reviews for Solitude
Kimera77 chapter 7 . 1/4/2009
Really nice development! I would like to see a little more of the "darkness" of Allie. Please, don't explore her secrets too soon... I love the unknown feeling it gives. Keep it up!
So.Who.Will.Call.Me.Beautiful chapter 6 . 12/27/2008
o my goodness she's scary! i want to be her best friend! she's awesome!
So.Who.Will.Call.Me.Beautiful chapter 4 . 12/27/2008
He seem really hot but he's an arrogant jerk so that pretty much over powers it
So.Who.Will.Call.Me.Beautiful chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
.IT!
gulistala chapter 7 . 8/2/2008
Oh dear, now it's going to be much worse. Jack and Allie's 'friendship'.

gulistanlik
ForgottenHope chapter 7 . 8/1/2008
i just finished reading this entire story, and i'd have to say that i absolutely love the idea and where this is going. the mystery really is a significant part of the flow, too. about the rewrite from Jack's POV... it sounds like a great idea, but if you think Allie's thoughts are essential to the development of this story, then this way would be better. i personally do like Allie better, but i have a feeling we haven't seen Jack's true colors just yet. keep up the great work. really like it and can't wait for the next chapter. :-)
gulistala chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
I found this on the favourites list of another author and I'm glad I did! Seriously, a murderer? Right...but, where the hell did these people get those rumours? And is Jack really as shallow as he acts?

I'm liking this! I was a tad worried to see that 6 chapters had been posted in 2 years but I'll try and hang in there! After all, I really do want to know how the plot turns out. D

gulistanlik
thisaccountisdeadNOW chapter 6 . 2/28/2008
you're actually going somewhere! yay! please update!
BeingMyself chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
Ah, so it starts making a bit more sense!
sunflower.kiss chapter 6 . 1/26/2008
update! that was so good. haha i love it.
killparadise chapter 5 . 12/20/2007
I just read it all, and..

This is really good, I love the characters and the plot so far.

Also, I'm so glad it's not another stupid cliche story.
SamanthaNicole chapter 5 . 12/20/2007
Since I only just stumbled upon this, I can't really sympathize with those who've had to wait two years, bu I have to say, they must've been in agony! I think this story is fantastic, as I've said before. I know college is tough (I'm a sophomore myself), since my classes often leave me with next-to-no time to write. Don't worry about it, we all understand :-) I just hope we don't have to wait another two years for an update!

You said you were concerned that this chapter wasn't as mysterious as the others, and maybe it wasn't, but I still enjoyed it anyway. It was nice to get a small bit of information and detail about the characters, and I think a lot of the mystery is still in tact. Either way, I think you're still doing a fantastic job.

The comment about Sam vs. Becky's boob size made me laugh.

'And just when I was started to believe in you, God...' Hahaha. Priceless.

Also, the discussion/argument about conditions had me in stitches. Brilliant.

You asked people to point out any mistakes, so...

x. "Is something wrong?" a soft voice asked from next to Jack. The sentence tag here just sounds a little awkward. I'd maybe take of the 'from next to Jack' bit, considering you begin the next sentence with his name.

x. 'The tan legs let up to a short skirt...' 'Let' should be 'lead.'

x. "Although Becky mentioned you choose Allie to be your partner in journalism." 'Choose' should be 'chose.'

x. 'he didn't want to place any thoughts into her head.' 'Into should just be 'in.'

x. 'and she was far ahead from the rest of the class.' 'Far ahead OF the rest of the class.'

I hope you don't wait another two years to update us ;-)

Happy holidays!

Cheers,

Sammy
SamanthaNicole chapter 2 . 12/20/2007
I find myself thoroughly intrigued by your style of writing. It's pretty brilliant, when it comes down to it. The simplicity of it is incredible. I'm such a description whore at times that I can't seem to stop myself. I don't think I could ever go minimalist, haha.

Allie and Jack... I like it. And I'm such a sucker for love/hate relationships. I'm really interested to see where you go with the pair of them

"How enchanting," she said dryly. - LOVED that line. 'Enchanting' is such a good word, ha.

And 'the *amazing* Jack Harding' has my curiosity piqued. Why is he amazing? I'm sure we'll find out eventually.

A few minor things:

x. "...as if to question of he was really saying that." I think 'of' was supposed to be 'if.'

x. "Do tell us about yourselves." Since he's only referring to Jack, 'yourselves' should just be 'yourself.'

x. "The teacher must have confused." I think you meant to say, 'The teacher must have been confused.'

I really adore this story, the more I read it. I'm adding it to my favorites.
SamanthaNicole chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
It's an interesting way of writing, but I really enjoyed it. I love the mystery behind both characters, and I think the way you've presented them both was very tactful. I'm certainly eager to read on, to say the least.

A few minor things I thought I'd point out, in case you ever want to go back and check them out :-)

x. '...on the television in front of the room.' A television can't really be in front of the room, but it could be *at* the front of the room, or *in the* front of the room. Just something to consider.

x. 'His name is Jack Harding.' I would maybe change 'is' to 'was' here, considering the rest of the chapter is written in past tense, not present.

I'm definitely interested to see where this is going. Onward!

Cheers,

Sammy
silentsilhouettes chapter 4 . 5/17/2006
hey. this is good )i really like updating.
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »