Reviews for nobody's boy
boob chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
at first: simon

at the end: ...luther?

but seiously: "...from his ro up, buffed! up, cuffed-up young man composure..."

that's sex to me.
inferno tempest chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
really really good. amzing. it carries alot of emotions! goo work ;D
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
As always, fabulous.
hatingXhumanity chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
i really really like this. it sends a really strong message about human emotion and trust. its awsome

EmZ
a lonely september chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
you. are. love. i mean that. you have a really distinct stype&it's just beautiful. i would never be able to write like you. this was upbeat&filled with so likes. i'm adding this to my favorites. : )
account not in use chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
I like the circle it makes, the pain in it. Your images are beautiful, the poignancy really hit me.
hey maria chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
I love this - heartbreak-achingly sad in a beautiful way.
always gats b y chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
amazing description. reminds me of someone i know so tragically.

xo - Rei
lackluster chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
sweet. like thanksgiving-old-fashioned-everything's-fine sweet.

i love the feeling in this poem.
xoxoMizzatxoxo chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Wow. Very goo0d. Reminds me of a realtionship I have with my friend Martin.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Such an amazing piece, I don't even know where to begin: "you ain't never tastedthe salt from his tears when hecried into your collarbone," That was just so powerful to me; the image of this boy crying against this just poped into my head.

"you've never heard his voice when he called you overtiny, unsure little baby boy - my boy - trapped inside the big man's body" I love that need that boys get in their voices; that childish side that they hardly ever show people, you only ever get glimpses of it. But I think all men, are really boys is disguise.

The whole concept of "nobody's boy" is so free to me, unblocked, and unchained, even though you presnet him in a way that keeps him in his cage like the rest of us- the corners of his cage are longer then the rest of ours. Keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.