Reviews for Dare To Trust
G.Catherine chapter 12 . 12/12/2007
oh dear. who's back? poor . and Jay is her little ol' superhero huh? That's sweet. I hope you update this and your other story soon. I'm waiting at the edge of my seat.
G.Catherine chapter 11 . 12/12/2007
sadly, i feel like giving Jay a kick. Is that normal? heh.
G.Catherine chapter 10 . 12/12/2007
it get even more confusing. I'm sorry, I'm easily confused. But then again, this story is worth reading.
G.Catherine chapter 9 . 12/12/2007
And we are closer to the unveiling of the Jon vs Jay mystery. Over a girl I presume? Hm. Well then, this is getting juicier now.
G.Catherine chapter 8 . 12/12/2007
well, its nice to see Lorainne has some real emotions.
G.Catherine chapter 7 . 12/12/2007
this chapter was a bit shocking for me. I didn't expect this at all. But you're the author and I'm sure this fits in somehow.
G.Catherine chapter 6 . 12/12/2007
angsty. Poor Rachel. I have a friend who's mother is like Rachel's. Except that my friend is her biological daughter. She comes to school with scratches and bruises. It sucks to see her hurt, you know. :( but hey, what is Jay's problem. nothing gives you the right to be rude to your parents.
G.Catherine chapter 5 . 12/12/2007
Glad to know he can be "nice". But I think he's just doing this to get to her isn't he? And in the third chapter, Jay "mentioned" that Jonathon was a two faced liar (i think i quoted that correctly). Care to explain?
G.Catherine chapter 4 . 12/12/2007
Yes she bit back! I love girls who know how to stand her ground. and Jonathon sorta stood up for her. well, after she stormed off that is. I love Rachel so far. and is this silly but I am happy you didn't make her 'pretty/hot'. It brings reality into the story.
G.Catherine chapter 3 . 12/12/2007
Oh wow. He's going to flirt with her. Thankfully this story is not cliche so far. I like the characters and Jonathon seems nice. Thank you for NOT making him go "er. what's your name?" and all. I'm glad to see he knows her.
G.Catherine chapter 2 . 12/12/2007
Jonathon Liams. Nice name. I am so glad you didn't pair her with the Goth kid, Jay. oh and I didn't notice the maid part in the first chapter. I had to reread it. I already hate her sister.
G.Catherine chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
So what? The HEAD CHEERLEADER is dating a Goth. Fascinating. I am enjoying the beginning so far. And great use of the word 'sepia'. People usually write 'hazel'.
FamousOneLiners chapter 12 . 12/9/2007
what happened?
JT0000 chapter 2 . 12/4/2007
Oh. This is great quality stuff.

Update soon!
joyful-x chapter 12 . 11/27/2007
Pls.. pls PLS update.. I am very drawn into all the characters and i really hope you would quickly update it. Of course, i know you must have heard that plead thousands of times. So I submit my next request. Don't ever go on Hiatus for this one!

Thanks.. *grinz* It's a great story.. I am realyl looking forward for the next chapter
561 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »