Reviews for Holding Hands With God
Matty chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Terribley sweet. Makes me miss my grandfather /
Swirling Wind chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Wow! That was a great story full of beuaty and voice. I really love it. It makes so much sense. And the sory is so well-written. You alctually might want to submit it to a amagazine like Cricket or even a publisher. You never know. If I was a publisher aI would definetly atke it!
Krazii Court Jester chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Wow, this story is so imaginable, please write more.
Lemon-Pocky chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
That was sweet. Very well written. Made me smile. A sweet child's story.
Thenardier chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Aw, so so sweet. Loved it to bits. Characterisation was brilliant too.
mgs chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
That is so sweet. It's well written and easy to picture.

Shanima -x-
Jenna Ray chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
That's sweet. I'm not really into the spiritual Christian stuff but YES, I could totally see this as a picture book! With watercolor illustrations...
Abby chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
This is a very nice story; I can definetly see it as a picture only suggestion I would make is revise the first part- of Mathias running up to the railing. The description of action is a bit more extensive than other narration in the story, and a bit odd. Perhaps just mention him bending to pick up the stones?I like this story a lot- very simple but touching; I will remember it.
hidden manna chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
I love this story. It's so true and heart filling to know that God is alive, that he created every good thing, that he knows where we are and that he's always with us.
maxnotevoltage chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Wow - this is so beautiful and innocent! I love the feel of it. I pictured a bitter winter night with frost in the air...

The dialogue was amazing. The perfect image of a grandfather and child... And the message, though simple, is one we can never get enough of.

Excellent work! I COULD see this as a picture book:-) Maybe someday I will! -