Reviews for SUiCiDe is WhAt MaDE tHeM SoRrY fOr OnCe
classic violet chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Very well done.
Evanwhiser chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
You are amazing. It's so emotional. I love it. Favourite author you are now. ;)
Cel42 chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
as i was reading this i started really slow , then got faster and faster , and it built up a great atmosphere , also like the title.

cel
Confused-Mind chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
this poem sent chills up my spine. At one time I was a little suicidal and can relate to some of the questioning. Overall though another powerful poem.
New Beginnings chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
This poem is so powerful, well written! You captured the emotions beautifully!

Great job!

~Ally
AllyCred chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
*WOW*...that was extremely powerful, the ending very well written and i'm just in awe of this, well done for writing this, i know it will touch many people who have experienced something like this, well done.

lots of love~AC~
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
"It begins to pour down rain(1) / She sobs in the rain" - (1) I think that adding "It begins to pour down LIKE rain" sounds much better, but then again it could do on its own. the second line should be worked on a bit. we know she's crying but using rain a second time after the first line just disrupts the flow makes it sound messy.

bleh.

I hate when I nitpick. meh, the poem was, in a word, pretty but being so blunt about her life just didn't do it for me. I like my poems to illude to such subjects but, then again, I am rather blunt myself. I still like it. just...it seems like it could have been told a bit more strongl then the first few lines describe. it seems almost typical, a tad cliche. I don't know.

ignore me.

~* noelle
Quincy chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Beautifully written. You have inspired me. By the way, what's you name?
cuteclaws chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
This is such a powerful poem, I simply love it.