Reviews for Dispatches To My Public

OMG H4X chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
u r teh gya n00b lolols n00b

ps sprya n00b gyanss
On Mercury chapter 10 . 5/31/2006
Hey, Typewriter King. Hate to break it to you, but you are no longer Lord over Fictionpress. Typing in "fictionpress profile" into google brings up on my browser someone at the top called "coolpearls". Sorry, dude. You're not even in the top 10.

Funnily enough, she doesn't have that many reviews. Weird.

OM
Typewriter King chapter 9 . 5/30/2006
Hello there, Darket, Le Creature. Sorry about the delay.

Hello there, Darket, Le Creature.

I’ve read three of Ben Mezrich’s books, Threshold, Reaper, and the non-fictional Bringing Down The House.

Law schools and Texas public schools have a lot in common in that they both focus way too much on preparing solely for tests. Texas is a big football state, and has to do everything possible to keep the student-athletes eligible. I haven’t a clue law school’s excuse. _

That’s not really the point, however. The salient issue is that overly steep hurdles required to practice law artificially drive up the fees one must pay for defending one’s self in court.
Le Creature chapter 9 . 5/12/2006
And of course it works both ways, too, doesn't it? By making it mandatory to pass the bar, that naturally means that collegiate education for lawyers is geared toward passing the bar exam, and lawyers and the schools have absolutely no incentive to improve their skills whatsoever.

Of course, maybe this makes sense, when the court system is fundamentally based on creating sufficient arbitrary routines that it becomes increasingly difficult for any sort of individual outside the legal profession to hold their weight in court.
Darket chapter 8 . 5/11/2006
Yeah, I'd like to see us go really fast on highways. It would help. Just not in rural areas, there are too many stupid drivers.

Nice chapter. here's one I can express opinion on.

But yes, there will be wrecks because in America there are even more stupid drivers than smart ones.

Peace man
Darket chapter 4 . 5/11/2006
Can't really say ,much but your really smart. I like, whoa. Maybe it's because I was stoned last night. But this essay is well reasearched. How r U anyways?

Im must've missed it.