Reviews for Who Is Fate?
Gagging Angel chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Nice description of fate. Not a terribly written essay either.
Moosher chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
This has got to be one of the best essays I have read in the history of me.I can definately see how you pictured Fate to look like Danny Devito. You described Fate with such amazing personification that I was laughing out loud all through the second paragraph. Very smart description. It's like I can see "him" infront of me..Your words paiting the image in my head..And I loved the diction, and the idea of this in general, it's original and I live for originality, although sometimes I lack it myself. I agree with yur point of view, even if others don't. But one point I wanted to mention is that if you look at the big picture, Fate is so much more than that..So much more than what we humans know..one might wonder and presume, but noone is certain. So i think you need to widen your imagination.. Other than that.. God job! This is going in my favorites for sure.. Never stop writing!

-Meme
multiples of six chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
LoL cute! I like the idea of this. I'm wondering if you're familiar with the ancient image of Fate as three women? I think yours is more realistic though, lol! Nice job. )