Reviews for Catharsis
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Can relate to bits of it very well. The 4yr-old running away bit especially. I made it all the way to the playhouse in the backyard. :S

Out of curiosity, is this true or purely creative? Either way, very well-written!
saskiamt chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Wow-what a powerful story. It's very well written and recognizable. I'm going to check out the rest of your writing!
maxnotevoltage chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
This is the way we ought to come into God's presence - totally natural and open. He already knows what we're thinking, so there's no point in putting on an act to impress Him. Put simply, this was excellent. I could relate with the emotion - you express yourself well.

We do need God. Life is miserable without Him! May He bless you, always.:-) -

(He already has - with your talent of writing. Thank you for sharing this powerful message!)
hey maria chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
"Can you wait by the edge of the forest for me, God? If I don’t come back by nightfall, will you come and find me? If I send up my signal flare, if I scream and cry and call out to you, will you save me? Will you catch me if I fall out of a tree or off a cliff?"

One of the most compelling parts of this letter; I've felt like that so many times. This is a great letter-story-thing...it's so real and true and powerful.