Reviews for the psychiatrist
a lonely september chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
'don't let this acid ocean drown you' 'an i am the sickest of all' wow, some seriously beautiful stuff in here, nice job.
poet tree chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
chilling and lovely.
Spiral Artist chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Faving this. Nuff said.
nathalsa chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
This is a fascinating work. I enjoy the format, and the work itself... *shakes head* I'm left speechless at the perfection that is your work. I shall return to your writings, rest assured.
BeyondRepair chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Quite pronounced, and I'm a big fan of the paranthesis used as somewhat subvocal thoughts. Its the title that really gets me. "the psyciatrist". It pulled me in, but as I read I didn't really understadn how it all fit in. Are each of these boys on the carousel of your attention(marvelous imagery by the way)some form of self-medicaiton. Or is it that you feel the need to be medicated from them...interesting indeed. I really did like th progression of this poem, and it was much better than some of the garbage that I read on this site. I loved how we progress from the controlling, confident beginning, which to me brought images of bright lights for some reason, to the middle where you realized that you're actually not the one in control, and the mood turns to soft self-reflection, and finally the end where you criticize yourself and the mood becomes a dark sea of torment.

A very good poem, and one of the better ones on this sight.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
such intruiging then end is what gets you.

such friends, such are easy to find.
SliversofSilverPain chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
wow... cool. interesting. I like this one. well done indeed. Love it!