Reviews for Lionheart
psalmsong chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
*sniffs* AW!

Okay, that's out. But I really, really like this. Really. I'm sitting over here, reading it again and again..hoping for a different ending, of course, 'cause I'm a romantic. -

No, and also, for once, I know how the girl feels. And I guess, the guy-I was forced to an ultimatum to talk to the guy I liked. And it was really awkward, 'cause all I had thought I would say flew out of my head and out the nearest window...

I digress.

I just really really really totally love this piece!
Marionette Dancer chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
wow, that was so beautiful. I cant totally relate to moments like that, but they sound so sweet when you say it that way...i hope you've got your girl! -Marionette Dancer
Rebecca chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
amazing.. I just have one question.. does this have any truth locked into it.. did this really happen to some extent? Just wondering
Wily Wind chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Okay, you said that you want everything to be perfect. I don't know if you think this is perfect, but I don't, and it hurts me. 'The scene was breath-taking – something straight out of movie' I'm guessing that you want an 'a' between the 'of' and the 'movie'. I know I would.

Now that I'm past that, I can really appreciate the great writing here. Every emotion, every twitch of sweaty hands, came across to me. It made me nervous! And it hurt, because I relate to those kind of moments, where you've rehearsed a scenario in your head, and when it starts happening, you take the wrong left turn, four streets early, and then the map that you were using gets lost somewhere under the car tyres, and you really need a glass of water, but it's all gone, and it's really hot out... I'll pretend that that made sense. *shudder* weird metaphors...This was an incredibly awesome piece of writing, and I will now go on to read more. I may have very mixed emotions by the end of this, if lots of your stories are this charged.

-Wily Wind
misterfuzzums EXTREME chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
I sympathize with that guy... I would probably do something like that in that situation... that's just the stupid person I am. This was pretty sad, but your descriptions and characterization made it enjoyable. Way to go with this.
Kristina Suko chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Aw, poor guy! Great story!
Lilith Immortal chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Ouch, I feel the pain of rejection from here! Don't you wish you could practice an encounter like that in front of the mirror and then know exactly what to say when the time comes?

Very nice and realistic!-Lilith
MessiahDave chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Very nice. Thanks for the kind review!
Girl Named Goo chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Okay, I've been meaning to stop by here for ages, and I had some spare time before I have to get in the shower (fun), so here I am! (Yeah, I picked the shortest one... I'm horrible, okay?) This was fantastic. I really mean that. Your descriptions are so life-like, I love the way the words flow. You've got some major talent. Yeah, you just totally put me to shame. Just... whoa. Seriously.

Fan-friggin-tastic!
clara12 chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
i enjoyed reading that...really liked it. nice descriptions and the feelings were realistic. it was really good.
Angelic Hellraiser chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
That's so sad but extremely good!
SeepingInk-wells chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
its so sad but I love it, and even though it's really short I got so into it. Your writing style is really good - I think you should write more romance pieces!
RoseSama35 chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
OH MY GOD! That was so painful! I'd be slitting my rists after that if I were the guy!

You're got a great writing style and I love the way you portray emotion through the eyes! Great delivery!

~RoseSama35~