Reviews for Mariah
queenvixta chapter 3 . 12/26/2005
Gina is such a bitch! I feel really sorry for Mariah, it sucks to be in her position. I'm really glad you updated though, this story is great! QueenVixta
Archipelago chapter 3 . 12/24/2005
Oh, this was interesting. I'm still waiting for it to get exciting though. Update soon.
Arichos chapter 3 . 12/18/2005
Wow. All the abuse, and she still keeps going. You kinda got to give maria a bit more of a motive to this, cuz she keeps getting tortured, but if she gets sumthin good out of it, it makes a bit more sense.
Aquafied chapter 3 . 12/16/2005
i like this seems so innocent and then i guess it depends at what part of seventh grade she is
Archipelago chapter 2 . 12/11/2005
How often do random people suddenly decide to be your best friend? It does happen though so I wont complain about that new character. Mariah should like have Dave threaten Gina. That would rock. So like bye! Update soon.
AlboChick chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
wow, really good. it is sort of a demand to come back. now i want to know what happens between mariah and emily. does she get hurt? come on! i wanna know. write another one soon please!
just a teardrop chapter 2 . 12/8/2005
this is great - i hope mariah stands up to gina. good so far - keep it up!
Aquafied chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
interesting develepment,i think this is a very promising , i sound kind of stiff dont i?well i like the new character, works well
Arichos chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
god, you have to stop torturing me with such cliff hangers. Write more! Soon, dammit
queenvixta chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
This is good, it's going really well. Hope you update soon! QueenVixta
queenvixta chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Good story so far. I'm glad you're doing something for Anti Bullying Week. You don't want to know what I did but it involved a mask lol! Anyway continue soon. QueenVixta
Arichos chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Wow. Everything set up for a teen substance abuse story. i mean, you have everything set up here. Fear of parents, the wish to be "Cool", social problems, unrelentness with her friend...i'm lookin forward to the next chapter. have fun...

Aquafied chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
ah, interesting

antipbullying week, sounds like our school's attempt at breaking down the walls i take so many things for granted.
Archipelago chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
"I thought you'd feinted or something."