Reviews for Mariah
SayIt'sWrong chapter 3 . 12/26/2005
Gina is such a bitch! I feel really sorry for Mariah, it sucks to be in her position. I'm really glad you updated though, this story is great! QueenVixta
Archipelago chapter 3 . 12/24/2005
Oh, this was interesting. I'm still waiting for it to get exciting though. Update soon.
Arichos chapter 3 . 12/18/2005
Wow. All the abuse, and she still keeps going. You kinda got to give maria a bit more of a motive to this, cuz she keeps getting tortured, but if she gets sumthin good out of it, it makes a bit more sense.
Aquafied chapter 3 . 12/16/2005
i like this seems so innocent and then i guess it depends at what part of seventh grade she is
Archipelago chapter 2 . 12/11/2005
How often do random people suddenly decide to be your best friend? It does happen though so I wont complain about that new character. Mariah should like have Dave threaten Gina. That would rock. So like bye! Update soon.
AlboChick chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
wow, really good. it is sort of a demand to come back. now i want to know what happens between mariah and emily. does she get hurt? come on! i wanna know. write another one soon please!
just a teardrop chapter 2 . 12/8/2005
this is great - i hope mariah stands up to gina. good so far - keep it up!
Aquafied chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
interesting develepment,i think this is a very promising , i sound kind of stiff dont i?well i like the new character, works well
Arichos chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
god, you have to stop torturing me with such cliff hangers. Write more! Soon, dammit
SayIt'sWrong chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
This is good, it's going really well. Hope you update soon! QueenVixta
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Good story so far. I'm glad you're doing something for Anti Bullying Week. You don't want to know what I did but it involved a mask lol! Anyway continue soon. QueenVixta
Arichos chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Wow. Everything set up for a teen substance abuse story. i mean, you have everything set up here. Fear of parents, the wish to be "Cool", social problems, unrelentness with her friend...i'm lookin forward to the next chapter. have fun...

Arichos
Aquafied chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
ah, interesting

antipbullying week, sounds like our school's attempt at breaking down the walls i take so many things for granted.
Archipelago chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
"I thought you'd feinted or something."