Reviews for I Danced With A Prince
Lavender L. C chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
I love your use of detail! It's amazing, it's so vivid! Much props!:)
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Such a touching and beautiful story. It's amazing how a 16-year-old girl like Katrina, helpless and poor, could believe in herself that much in a dream that all the encouragement that she was able to muster came floating inside her. Excellent job.

Trinity
CHC chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
I've always been partial for Cinderella stories. After all, it was my favorite fairy tale princess story.

The beginning had the perfect touch of happiness, sadness, loss, and hope for an mature version of the story where it isn't just good vs. evil. I mean, the father didn't completely abandon his daughter, so that's a speck of gray.

I look forward to reading more of it!

P.S. Could you maybe double check the typos more? I know it's hard to find mistake in your own writing, especially if you hadn't had a break from it but the typos do make it hard to read. Breaking the flow of a great story just makes the reader more irritated.
Devonshirelass chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
What a sweet story, just like a cinderella story with a lot more punch. I thought it was very touching, filled with such hope, it was a wonderful read which I enjoyed very much. Excellent!
my dangerous angel baby chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
I loved it! It was full of such hope. I read a sad story before this one so Lord knows I need some hope right now. Enough of my ranting. Great job! )