Reviews for A note from me to you
Paige Marie Halliwell chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
WOW! that's an awesome poem. thanx for the review. :)
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
This one didn't work as well for me as your others. I don't know I just felt there was something missing. The writing was fine I can't really explain it. It certainly stands well with the rest of your works, no question. Maybe it's just me. The ending however was excellent! A fabulously powerful sentiment that I can absolutely relate to, and you portrayed it magnificently.

Well Done

KEEP WRITING!

F.C
SilentRiver chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Really nice (the poem, not the pain) it has a beautiful rythm that I like a lot!Thanks,SilentRiver
Stormer chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
I really liked this poem! Sometimes you read a poem and you think, *Hmm, that word wasn't really right for that line*, occasionally, or whatever. But I had no such moment reading this poem :) Nice work!
flaming.footprints chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
WOW. Its like a punch in the gut. Brilliant writing.

Shavo
Gilee7 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
This piece has a sense of mystery to it. It's clearly a personal poem, more so than usual, directed specifically at a certain person. I don't know what the "thing" is that crawls between you. And I don't know what you're being cheated out of that's rightfully yours. But you do, and whoever this poem is directed at, they would know too.

This is a simple and straightforward poem, but it's very strong and powerful; with lots of emotion once again, that bitter emotion that seems to resonate from all your poetry.

I felt I halfway related to this one, too, with the parenthesis part and the closing lines. Writing is my way of screaming into a pillow. I think that's why I don't hold back in my writing, and because I don't hold back, I feel much better afterwards. Writing is the perfect way to release all these pent up emotions.

Another very strong poem.
Uriah Hamilton chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
The person telling the story wins, good write.
Tikklz chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Nice. I felt so connected to this piece. "(I never get lost in what I feel when I feel it on paper.)" That was an amazing line. The ending was very satisfying, too. "...but I'll always be here to write about it." Great job, as always!
FELICIA-SPENCER chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Sweet. That was just too sweet, and why is it that you'll ALWAYS run into the people that you DON'T want to see...and you NEVER see the ones you long to see? Have you ever noticed that? This poem made me think of that. This is awesome, and once again you totally rocked it.
Incrys chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Good read, as usual. This is powerful to me.
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Really cool piece. Simply put very strong. And I can relate to the feeling.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
very honest. i like the form of this. emotion comes out well with only a few words. Experience almost always brings out the imagination of a poet.
account not in use chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
i love this; pure and simnple
catseyeview chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
I think these would work as great lyrics for a song...
GreenCraayon chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Hi!( sorry,I will answere here, because else you would have to wait until I post my next chapter..)I am really grateful for all of your reviews, and , yes, the person writing the letters is not Susanna, you will see their connectíon later on. (I know the first chapter is kinda weird, even the spelling mistakes and such are more than usually.)The things with the sentences you mentioned in the begining, are they getting better?Thanks once again!P.s. Your poems are great! I would comment more into it, but I'm not really good at writing poems or so, so I can't give any criticism or explain what I like and disslike in them!