Reviews for The Manic Prerogative
MeiDarkreign chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Well-written, with the words flowing very nicely from sentence to sentence. And, I can relate with the girl in the story: Writing class is fun, when a creative writing assignment is given out.

When I have the time, I will read the other chapters in this.
Gagging Angel chapter 4 . 5/25/2006
You sure are taking your sweet time posting this story. Incidentally, I apologize for taking so long to review this.

I think Mr Mann (what is with this name?) has come to a rather nice introduction here, though I am looking forward to hearing his story. He is the one with the red-eyes guy, yes? I hope it to be intriguing. I love the use of the contradictions here...but I thought that you said that contradictions were evil. _ The opening paragraph is delightful.
Mistress Mai Lynn chapter 3 . 3/24/2006
Oh, wow! I really like this. . I guess the two stories after the first chapter is what the main character wrote? oO;

Anyway, I really enjoyed the first part of the first chapter, it made me laugh muchly. The second was uberly spiffy as well, I really liked how full of contempt your version had of the people he created. XD Sweetness.
Kyria Asimi chapter 3 . 3/14/2006
there was something surreal about the reflection in this chapter that i enjoyed. i liked it.
Venustas iaceo chapter 2 . 12/31/2005
Oh. My. This is quite an interesting story indeed. God seems to be quite the prick to Harold, but you give enough foreshadowing to the content of the letter that it's not a complete and total slap in the face. For this, I commend you. I'm horrible at achieve such foreshadowing.

I like this, and I'd like to see more of it.
Kyria Asimi chapter 2 . 12/30/2005
I like this very much, especially the letter from God and the Devil's mark of "I am alone". there were a few grammatical errors, but not enought to detract from the story.
Gagging Angel chapter 2 . 11/29/2005
"It was a white church, immaculate and plain."

"There was a day when Harold come home early form work," come...came.

"He retrieved the remaining bags from the van...transferring the fried chicken and sides she had brought home on plates." on...onto.

"“Oh Lord our god," god...God.

"wondering if he had been in the right of saying them," of...in.

"sitting on a small stool beside the greatest to the trees." to...of.

Absolutely chilling! There are a few typing mistakes and such throughout...also might want to check out some punctuation...but overall, exquisitely done! Words, phrases, all such matter placed in perfect correlation. Let me run off and think now. Post more soon please!
Gagging Angel chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
"It is a well known fact that I always attempt to -tackle to[o] much-, often leaving my stories in a slight state of confusion. “I agree, sir. I hope that I can restrain myself from trying to tackle too much at once this time.”

Fix these sentences...or at least the marked places: you know what to do.

So this is the beginning of your NaNo? Not quite as good as the later excerpts that I have read, but a pretty decent start. I love the closing paragraph. Also like Sarsung: please tell me that he comes back!