Reviews for Man Anglenna?
akflribmdjewlgkhjtrifjhbjnfkdl chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
I like it. I think it sounds very beautiful in English. Review me if you can so I can talk with you... I myself speak Quenyan. Ilfiren Loke Yende (Immortal Dragon Daughter)
Pheobe Meryll chapter 2 . 12/9/2005
I was hoping you'd put up a translation. It's amazing that someone can actually write in tolkien's elvish...I'm having enough trouble with my high school Greek! ...and I thought I was a big Tolkien fan...lol.

Anyway, I liked the translation a lot! You're so good at the rythem and flow of rhyme that maybe blank verse is strange to you (it is to me too) but you did a beautiful job with it. It really has this simple but intense feeling that reminds me of the old songs you sometimes find in tolkien (the song of the wraiths for instance). so thanks for dumbing it down for peoples like me!
Darkday Chaos chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Oh, wow, I love making up languages, that's one of the (masses of) things I like about Tolkien. It sounds very pretty, but I don't see much harm in translating.

By the way, if you want to, I could send you an email, (or vice versa) and you could tell me what you were thinking about "Hidden City", 'cause I'd really like to know. I probably sound silly, but there you go.
rrmehta364 chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
awesome. im not fluent in elven, but a translation would be kool.
Dracona In Volata chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Yay for elvish!
flightless blackbird chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
wow. umm.. i dont know why im reviewing this, feel free to call me stupid. I personally think its cool that you wrote in elvish. i have no idea what it means. but i have a friend whom i wouldnt put it past to write something in Hyrulian (i honestly dont know what its called) althoug a translation would be cool. *meep* ill read some other stuff now.