Reviews for Mara's Mirage
saplings chapter 3 . 4/12/2006
You're off to an excellent start with that deft writing style of yours; I admire your succinct establishment of character personalities in each chapter and use of imagery with choice-words. I think your descriptive paragraphs can be cultivated, but your straightforward style is enjoyable for those that are looking for some light reading _I don't know much about the medical and forensic fields but you appear to know your stuff; keep that up and you'll be pro There are some spelling and grammar mistakes that can be discerned, but a little proof-reading and a handy dictionary should fix that upA crisp, creative, and purposeful composition; you must've been planning the outline of this story for months. Hope I didn't sound too critical of your writing, but you have talent! Keep on writing
Akahime chapter 3 . 3/1/2006
This was a rather interesting chapter. I half got what was going on at the end, but in the beginning, it was as if some time passed and it just started out of nowhere. Did I miss something when I was reading? No... that can't be... ._.
Akahime chapter 2 . 3/1/2006
This chapter was nicely written. I could imagine everything, even how the main character feels about Ada. I hope I can get to read chapter 3 today. ;; Keep the good work up.
Akahime chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Wow. I liked the first chapter. It was... breathe-taking. I like it. The story overall is good. Even though I've only read the first chapter, I know this story will be good and enjoyable to read. (I have to go soon so I have to read the rest of the chapters later .) Your story is really inspiring, even though it is dark. I would suggest this story to anyone. Good luck. I'll come back soon enough.
silver-ether chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Very interesting start, I'm curious to know how this will go on.

Perhaps my favourite line: "ephemeral ambers of the burning cigarette" - there's a poetic quality to that.

You write very well. I hope you continue soon! :D