Reviews for Mr Sensitive
multiples of six chapter 7 . 1/13/2006
Migod! The end? She's leaving? Stay pure? Ahh... I want the sequel *sob* this is soo good!
FalseXxThrills chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Your story is so good. please keep it up )
The Fourth Fate chapter 6 . 1/12/2006
Ah! Same reaction! "I LOVE YOU"? Omg. Aiden is turning soft... (Wasn't he always?) (actaully I can think of a time when he wasn't so soft... hee hee!) He's so funny. Except... AH! Daisy just like him back! Except ah! She can't. He's so horny and perverted (sorta makes him lovable). I can't wait for more! TOO funny!
multiples of six chapter 6 . 1/12/2006
AWW! Things are going very well indeed. If Daisy accepts Aiden's declaration of course. Write more write more write more. NOW I say. NOW! D D
Longing for Llangarlia chapter 6 . 1/12/2006
YES! I loved this chapter! I've been waiting for him to score for the longest and he finally did it! But what's up with Daisy towards the end? She's doesn't GET IT! UGH! I want them together so bad and Aiden..."I love you"? Haha typical Aiden answer. Still love him though. Keep it up and update soon if not sooner!
Plinky chapter 6 . 1/12/2006
*Gasp*

OMG! Wow, great chapter! Hahahaha.

Aww, so cute. Lovely chapter. Yay! He finally didn't muck up.

Woo hoo!

Update soon, please!
The Fourth Fate chapter 5 . 1/6/2006
Hahaha. I love Aiden! He's such a perverted butt face! Hahaha. Omg. I can't believe he kissed Daisy. Hahaha. Great chapter. I can't wait for more.
Longing for Llangarlia chapter 5 . 1/2/2006
Haha I liked this chapter a LOT! Poor Aiden, it's nothing but screw up after screw up for him. But still, I love him. Haha I don't want to shove him, I just want to KISS him. No matter how much he screws up, I'd still do him. Haha if I was LIKE that. Keep it up and you NEVER fail to make me laugh with each chapter you write. UPDATE SOON!
ZenBabe chapter 5 . 12/29/2005
Hey! Wow those last couple of chapters were to die for! This is so hilarious and so... real! i love it so much! Great job! I wish I could write humor... (sigh) you do it so well! update soon!
The Fourth Fate chapter 4 . 12/29/2005
Hahaha. That's so funny about the parents! hahah. Poor Daisy, though. That's so sad... Aww. He BETTER make up (and out hee hee) with her. Alrightly time for more. la la la.
The Fourth Fate chapter 3 . 12/29/2005
Aww. Poor Daisy. He better go make it up to her! She IS a little confusing when you think about it... Oh well. He should still be nice!
The Fourth Fate chapter 2 . 12/29/2005
Hahaha. I love it! He's so funny. Cassidy is crazy-random and it was funny that Daisy caught them. hee hee. Aiden is hilarious. I love when he talks to himself and all his little definations. Hahah. Great chapter!
The Fourth Fate chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Hahahah. I love it! Okay total craziness: the story I'M writing now is about a guy named Aiden and so ah I have their character traits are mashed up in my head. Anyway so I wish I knew more about what he looked like and I wish he hadn't worn a scarf... Lol. He's so funny. Sort of reminds me of Holden Caufeild from Catcher In the Rye. I love the stuff in parenthesis. I also love Daisy. Her name is so cute. Ah. I love it. Time for more!
multiples of six chapter 5 . 12/29/2005
Aww.. poor Daisy.. Aiden's acting like an asshole.. he should fall for her immediately, and she should give him a chance!
Plinky chapter 5 . 12/29/2005
Wow, nice chapter!

I like Daisy.

Nice beginning to the chapter - it's great how everything seems to go wrong whenever they get together! Lol.

I hope they sort stuff out soon...

Oh, I so want to shove him in a locker.

Great story, update soon!
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »