Reviews for Sword Born
aarondelay chapter 20 . 5/29/2008
Spin me round sideways that last exchange had me going, "o!" I love in the last three chapters I've been able to pick up some great things about these characters. I'll have to swing back to read the previous stuff. I love how he still seems able to boss her around even if she is this independent woman etc. Looking forward to the future chapters!
aarondelay chapter 19 . 5/29/2008
I love the ending. Tightly woven into a nice little package. I could actually visualize the opening scene and felt settled in as it played out.
aarondelay chapter 18 . 5/29/2008
I love the arch this chapter takes from hopeful landing to suddenly realizeing..OMG! And then she drops the anvil at the end and further seeds of future conflict are sown. I like it! I'll keep up reading the rest of the chapters...I'm hooked!
Shadowe Goddess chapter 20 . 5/24/2008
Oh, I love the last little bit of this chapter.

Please update again, its a LOVELY story.
flying blind chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Hi

Sorry its taken me longer than I though to read this, from the very first chapter you have my attention and I think I'm really going to enjoy reading the rest of the story.

I'll go away and keep reading now..
ReadWriteLive chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
this has the potential to be a good story.

I would suggest describing things more..put the reader right there with the characters.

personally I'm not fond of stories that time jump but it seems like you have a firm idea of what you're doing so if it works for ya...

Also, if you ever want to publish this...the title "Sword Born" is actually a book by Jennifer Roberson (part of a series that starts with "Sword Dancer") so you may wish to change your title...

good luck writing!
aarondelay chapter 3 . 4/4/2008
I was wondering how the dates were going to play a part in this. I like the flashbacks and flashforwards. I'll have to read more chapters this weekend. Center of the universe comment made me chuckle as I've been that guy comforting. Really relate-able characters so far. Great job!
aarondelay chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
This part confused me, "I chuckled, “I searched until I found what I was looking for.” I stood up, checking to see the car outside the window. It was full and there was a cart behind it. “So, now that you’re staying,” she laughed softly, “Let me show you to your rooms.”" Was the first person character seeing that? If so, makes sense that her friend is moving in with her, etc etc.

Also, curveball here, "I mean, when I was raped you hopped on a plane from Scotland!"...still trying to mull over my reaction to that line.

I'm interested in the half lines and foggy statements about state departments and islands. A great start. I'll keep on reading! I was half expecting some action when she came back to the store, but I'm a addrenline junkie. :)
Shadowe Goddess chapter 13 . 12/9/2007
so not cool!

i want more... but... there is nothing more for this story... at least not on this site.

hopefully, one day you'll add more.
difred chapter 13 . 4/27/2007
okay i just read this from beginning to end (well where you ended). it's been approx 6 months since you worked on this, but i would be interested in reading more. it's a good story, but a little confusing on pov.
zoule chapter 5 . 8/16/2006
I can't wait 'till there are more chapters!
Veiled Dicast chapter 4 . 12/27/2005
ALEXIANA! YOU ARE ALIVE!YES! keep updating, I love your stories! This one is good as are your others!
LazyDaze06 chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
i like the story so far. i'm glad i took a chance on it. i was a little wary of starting a new story since i'm already reading over 100 different ones right now. i like all your stories and have no doubt this one will be as good as your others.
Midnight Resolution chapter 4 . 12/5/2005
Thanks for updating. I have a few questions though, Brian...who's his father? And I'm wondering, where Alex fits into all this, ie. is it a story mainly about Arabella? As it seems to shift between her and Alex. Anyway Can't wait to read more.
Midnight Resolution chapter 2 . 12/3/2005
Great introduction to your story. Can't wait to read more, I hope you keep updating!
30 | « Prev Page 1 2