Reviews for His Secret Lusus Naturae
zakei chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
i wish it happenned to me. i still cant understand whats going on inside of me. *sighs sadly* kidding. i wont sigh that way. but in any case, i like the way you end it. try reading ee cummings? he writes great.
the Stranger in the moonlight chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Addictions are never seen as they are. We see thwm in the people who don't talk or the ones who dress differently. But we never see them in the 'normal' people no, not him, not possible. But how possibel it is.

Sincerely,

the Stranger in the moonlight.
emerald chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
*blink* yeah nice...but you could add more to this
Rovandin chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
nifty. I'm firkin tired to think of anythin else to say
Lanie Kay-Aleese chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
You have such an intriguing style, I feel like the poem continues after you've completed it, as if the thought continues traveling in the blank spaces of the line. Well, I love it. Great work!
Ajna chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Wonderful poem! Very well done!
facadesX chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
i like it (: it shows how everyone, no matter how popular or famous we are, hide our true selves inside. you fitted that feeling into this poem very well. short & sweet. (: nice!
Blue Devil012 chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Loved it I'm tired of saying "wow" to all your writings. They're all good in a lot of ways.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Fascinating look at life; I think we're all hidding our true selves underneath it all- no one would want to be around us if they knew what we really think. Keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.