Reviews for Conversations
Ajna chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
It did not suck at all; I enjoyed reading this very much. It had a wonderful beat and great format. Nicely done.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
reminds me of this seminar of sorts i just went down the walls. sounds kind of cheesy in the beginning, but it actually ends up to be one of those things that can changed your life.i dont think i was surprised though, how many people would attempt its just the reminder that someone you loved tried to. ever so upsetting. suicide is such a hard subject to treat so lightly.

so if ending it all, i am not saying need therapy. but i dont know, stand your ground if it so strongly put. it just hurts so many people to understand that, so then again, i guess thats why not many people care about other's opnions until its too late. but maybe i can just hope its .
Infinity Plus One chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
WHOOHO,.!
Angelic Hellraiser chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
IT DOES NOT SUCK! Shame on you! I love it and thanks for the review on Devil Feathers!
eraced chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
wow! thats amazing. please keep writing.

insanity is reality. ~ erAced ~
KimEh-3 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Chilling, and perfectly written. :)Awesome props.
Confused-Mind chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
wow, very powerfully written and I love the flow.
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
I don't really think it sucks, I actually think it's really good! I like how you repeated the line 'mentally unstable'! I love it!

Much love, Rosanna.
Hell's first Icicle chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
haha. no it dusnt suk, itz great. i love it. itz really...real? i dunnoz.
roseallie chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Wow, this is so powerful. It's really good. It doesn't suck at all! Really good work. I love it!
poet tree chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Actually...it's not bad. At all. In fact, it's rather spectacular. Good job.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
creepy. honestly, I've delved into the subject matter (mainly because of this brillant film I saw hinting toward it) but I've never come across a piece of writing that depicted it with this much power and unearthly creepiness to it.

~* noelle
Naibz chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
that was really good. captured the workings of a bipolar mind pretty well(several members of my family are bipolar)
queenvixta chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Whoa very powerful. I like the italics and the poem is very well written. Good job. QueenVixta
Smoky Bear chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
nah it doesn't suck. the concepts great for starters, i like the whole 'like ecstasy does but real." puts it into perspective for me, lol.

I like the repetition throughout, it's symbolic of the inner workings of insanity.