Reviews for The Written Revolution
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Fan-bloody-tastic!
cinnamonsugary chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
first, thank you for your flattering review of my declaration of independence! _

wow, this piece is very powerful. i like your style of writing. the rhythm gets a little out of wack at the end, but it's still very good. i love the line "a life that will be told in constellations and history books".

i suggest you check out the musical RENT, if you have't already.
woodstock1969 chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
A most exellent poem. Keep up the good work!

I would also like to add that I saw how you were bashed by that S.T. Lawrence fellow. He bashed me too. I just wanted you to know that I know how you feel.

Again, great poem.
Sasaya chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
wow...what can I say but wow! that was fantastic! onto my favorite stories with this!
Changethesubject chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
wow this is really well done. i think you might have carried it on a bit long, i felt my concentration waning. in the line: And we wild this poweris wild meant to be wield? i felt the famous names at the end were an interesting touch but perhaps lost a bit of the rhythm. otherwise, it was really really good, congratulations/
Smoky Bear chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
it may be an ode to words, but i hear the message "The words are not a cry for revolutionThe words ARE the revolution!" bring it! i'm ready!

adding this to my favs... it's marvellous and flawless. fantastic work.