Reviews for Mon Francais Est Tres Mal
Sila chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Hi, your Haiku is great, it's wonderful to can write in another language.

But I have two questions,: in french, to crie have two traduction very differents, are you sure that "le ciel crie" is what you wanted and not "le ciel pleure"?

And for "Mais j’aime mieux être aveugle", I think "Mais j’aimerais mieux être aveugle" is better.

It's just some advices , do what you want (and excuse me for my bad engliqh)

bye
The Melissa Occult chapter 1 . 4/29/2006
This makes me a little mad because I can read the whole thing except for the two most important words, "ciel" and "aveugle." It kind of brings me down because I can read it and still have no idea what you're talking about. Damn my crappy french teacher.

I also liked your profile.

Smile,EiB
boys kiss girls chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
You know, for (trying to) speak French for 3 years... I understood "moi" and the second line. I think. (Isnt it "In exchange for my heart, I get yours"? I'm going to be severely depressed if its not P) I really like this, but the words are lost in translation to me. Nonetheless, its pretty to listen to.
Samara-chan chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Hm... c'est un haiku qui fait réfléchir. If that makes sense. Ah... I'll stop writing in french now xD Haha. Well. Nice job. Writing haikus in french... takes bravery : I might try someday if I'm... crazy enough. Great work!
Curtis White chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Très bien faites!

This is very well done!

All the corrections were, indeed, correct. This poem is grammatical and makes sense.

(Yes, I speak French)
Keskonrix chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Addition to my review: On second thought, I'm no longer so sure if you should really replace "à" by "sur". Better ask a French native speaker on that.

Keskonrix
Keskonrix chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
I'd rather go blind if eyesight cost my heart.- I like the message of the poem.

PS. I'm not a French native speaker, and my French may be a little rusty, but I can offer you some corrections:

Line one: replace "crier" by "crie" and "à" by "sur". (Not 100% sure if "à" is correct too, but "sur" definitely is)

And in line two, you must use "mon" instead of "moi" ("moi" translates "me", not "my").
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
I don't know what it means, but it's gorgeous :). I'll go look it up.