Reviews for Fairy Tales
soulful-angel chapter 2 . 2/10/2006
Whoa... That was beautiful! I loved it! It's great... but all the japanese names such as anesame(which i am assuming is sister but I'm not sure) gets me confused cos I'm not so sure of them... mind telling me what they mean for clarification? anyway I love it! I love your style! The version of the cinderella was the brother's grim version? Somehow you make me woonder how you thought of this plot where you can tell fairy tales... very nice there's one manga that i thought you may like because its something like yours .net i think it's that website do read it
LoveSpishLaugh chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
very interesting. it reminds me of charmed when they had that fairy tale episode. _ i hope u do a cinderella one. or maybe snow white. that's all i can think of. hmm.. those were on charmed too. piper- red riding hood. paige- snow white. phoebe- cinderella. haha. ok, keep posting! _
CieloPanda chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
That's a very interesting concept...the whole boy in tower writing fairy tales. I like where this is going. I hope to see more various tales and maybe even a bit about why Dacian is so hated by his family... :)