Reviews for I'll Wait For You
Bittersweetwriting chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
wow, your are a very talented writer. Stunning, sexy..and very passionate. Genius. By the way, I found your views on religion and descriminating very intriguing, and im completly agree. It is hard to find people who are open to such things. Anyway, I am rambling..genius.
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Very sensual and romantic, more of the romance to the end, which was sweet. Beautifully written.

Trinity
mountaingurl chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
It sounds as though you put your whole heart in this piece. Very original and the Message was soo divine. Excellent job!
CraigAPrice chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
good poem... waiting sux tho :/. keep up the good writing (:
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Very sweet and touching in it's innocence. But yet, it also teases on intentions that are outside moral conformity. This makes this a very human and personal piece for you. Thnks very much for sharing this.
Dracona In Volata chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
This is amazing. Absolutely amazing. It's great when someone is dedicated to staying pure, I know my fiance and I are, and it's rare to find.

This piece is amazingly written, and very real. It does not seem false, it does not give the reader a "high and mighty" feeling, but shows true struggle, yet shows the promise of it's end.

wow, i hope that made sense, lol, i need sleep.

Anyway. Awesome work.