Reviews for Ohsobeautiful
tesa131313 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Oh lord! This is SO heavy on emotion. It's going on my fave stories list. It's unique way to describe an insecurity
BabooBaya chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
This really is a masterpiece!
sunday night sky chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
i can really relate to this piece, the repetition works really well. great job.

sundaynightsky (aka justateardrop)
Bong2 chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Deep & the words are perfect in the sense of this poems meaning. Refraining helped a lot. Keep Writing!
violet bones chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Great poem! I really like the word choice and the way that it flows. Well done.

loveViolet
Pink Sparrow chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
wow, the rhyming in this amazing and it flowed really well. I love the way this is written, its really beautiful. Nice work.
writerforever chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
LOVE this poem! It's great :).
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
WOW! This is fantastic Rosanna! Even though it rhymes you found a way of making the rhyme fit pefectly with the poem. Exellent job! I'm putting this on my favs list!

Hawke
Rozlin chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
wow! this is really good... about an eating disorder, right?
AllyCred chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
WOW...i absolutely love this, its so powerful and i love the start of every stanza makes such an impression on me, well done this is fabulous...i love it.

lots of loveAC
SuicidalGreeting chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
hey babe.

i really like this poem. i think it's one of your best.

i totally know what you're talking about and feel like this a lot. and a lot of people feel like me so therefore a lot of people can relate to it!

but yeah.

i really like the last stanza. it struck a chord somewhere.

i really like reading this one.

great job.

much love, suicidal_greeting
Anna178 chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Wow. This was really powerful to me. It somehow triggered the thought of anerexia, though I'm not sure if that was the point. But then again I get alot of different thoughts and perspectives from this poem. Thankyou.

ANNA
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
nice repition.. great poem
lordelfy chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
this poem is really neat! i like it!
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
That was really cool. I liked the smooth flow and the temperance of this. Very mature and nicely-written. Nice work!